Sean Spicer Takes Media to the Wood Shed

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DonGlock26, Jan 22, 2017.

1. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

"Definitive CNN Gigapixel Image of Crowd During Trump Inauguration Speech Confirms Sean Spicer Correct…

Posted on January 21, 2017 by sundance
    [​IMG](Interactive Gigapixel Image HERE)

The New York Times and Trump Press Secretary, Sean Spicer, appear to be in an argument over the crowd attending the President Trump inauguration. In the politicized era of jaw-dropping media bias, fake news and constructed Potemkin villages, does this come as a surprise.

Generally speaking, most intellectually honest political followers/researchers already anticipated a massive amount of DC-based hostility in all things related to President Trump. After all, Hillary Clinton won the DC vote with 91%, and only 4% of DC residents supported Donald Trump –LINK

[​IMG][​IMG]

Pause. Consider the disparity. Think about that for a moment.

WASHINGTON DC VOTE: 282,830 Clinton (91%), 12,723 Trump (4%) Trump. That’s more than a 22:1 ratio of Clinton supporters -vs- Trump supporters amid DC residents.

It’s Washington DC. Political shenanigans should always be anticipated – it is just how DC rolls. Slow-walking TSA screenings under the auspices of “security”, obstruction, annoyance, intentional delays and all manner of historic DC employee behavior is the norm – not the exception. Again, reference the statistical political ideology.

Seriously, have we forgotten the spiteful DC park closings during the “sequester” budget debate when DC authorities closed open space –including war memorials on “Memorial Day weekend- because they wanted to create the optic of impact from budget cuts. To wit, they put barricades around the National Mall, and transmitted warnings to kids in school about the zoo animals no longer being fed. Remember all that nonsense?

The behavior of federal employees in DC is nothing if not predictable. President Donald Trump is an existential threat to their interests; and by extension anyone who supports Donald Trump is antithetical to their interests. That is the correct background for the “optics” of crowd size.

However, all of that said – we can see a Gigapixel Image HERE [we can zoom in/out and drag the image etc.] of much of the area during President Trump’s speech and decide for yourselves.

[​IMG]

Explore Interactive HERE
    Despite the shenanigans Sean Spicer was correct. The crowd grew significantly just as the event began. Yes, this was mostly due to the crowd being intentionally delayed from attending. Yes, tens of thousands of people could not get through the screenings. Yes, the federal workers and DC Park and Security leadership made attendance more difficult than any previous inauguration.

Yes, every imaginable tool and technique was utilized last week to provide the maximum level of crisis and discomfort….

…and yet, given the history of DC doing this with other events, this somehow surprises people?

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ech-confirms-sean-spicer-correct/#more-127482 "

happyguy and Fred Hansen like this.
  2. Binge&Purge

Binge&Purge Making B&P Great Again

I'm not going to like him. I don't disagree with his position, but his manner is very grating.

3. Glockworks

Glockworks Thank God for Prez Trump and VP Pence!

Anyone that puts those lying POS liberal big headed professional gossips in their place, is good in my book.

4. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

Team Trump beat the snot out of the Talking Heads today. :rofl:

5. TF2Addict

TF2Addict

If you actually believe there was a record number of people there then there is little point in having any kind of discussion since verifiable facts mean nothing.

There were a lot of people there. It wasn't even close to being historic. Get over it. If we're past the point where a freaking photograph can't prove the point then I don't know what else we can do.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
  6. Binge&Purge

The whole subject is petty and childish, and I suspect we'll have 4 years of it.

They have a legitimate issue with the liar saying the bust of MLK had been removed, but crowd size is childish.

Glockworks likes this.
  7. BamaBud

BamaBud NRA Life Member

Verifiable facts?

Did you even look at the picture at the link?

Where's hooligan74?

happyguy likes this.
  8. ChuteTheMall

ChuteTheMall Wallbuilder and Weapon Bearer

I love how the "White House Press Corps" still hasn't figured out the difference between a Press Briefing, and a Press Conference.

I'll give those J-school idjits a clue:
    The press can get briefed during a briefing, or it can confer during a conference.
    Two different levels of allowable participation.

happyguy likes this.
  9. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

The press pool got caught lying and trying to create racial strife. They deserved the beating that
    they got.

hogship, Glockworks, janice6 and 2 others like this.
  10. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

What times were the respective photos taken?

hogship, janice6 and happyguy like this.
  11. ThunderTrumped

ThunderTrumped

i , i finally feel like what having hope feels like, like you not what i mean.
    you known what im sayin....
    Spicer just laid out the way its gonna be, and its gonna be great.

12. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

Calling out professional propagandists for lying isn't childish in my opinion.

Regards,
    Happyguy :)

13. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

No one will look at that picture except Trump supporters. It will not be broadcast by the lying propagandists.

If I'm not mistaken Spicer had that photo at the Whitehouse briefing and the press and many here simply ignored it.

They've already made up their minds and it doesn't fit in with their comfortable manufactured reality.

Regards,
    Happyguy :)

DonGlock26 and hogship like this.
  14. ThunderTrumped

ThunderTrumped

after Josh Earnest, who would u like?
    none of the girls that i wanted could go where spicer is gonna go.
    i hope he rips heads off and sheets down weaklings necks.
    and scares the crap out of anybody that wants to ask a question this out of bounds.
    amateur hour is over with this kids

hogship and happyguy like this.
  15. Silvertiger27

Silvertiger27

Yeah, thank God we live in an era where photographic manipulation tools don't exist.

I'm not saying that's what happened here, but it's laughable to say that because a picture, or audio, or video of exists of something, that proves it beyond a shadow of a doubt, especially when the source is the leftist media.

16. bigbrother1984

bigbrother1984

Trump's supporters were likely working. The Democrats don't have to worry about taking time off and going to Washington when recruited by Soros. Their EBT cards will be filled no matter where they are.

Dave Brubaker and arkdweller22 like this.
  17. Binge&Purge

They were also being bused in by DNC donors. The RNC doesn't have to worry about Trump voters needing a ride.

I don't have any problem with the idea that Obama drew more because it just doesn't matter. The first black president is bound to draw more people than the first Orange president. It's just a numbers game. I mean really, how many Orange people do you see walking around?

Until there is a way to have a perfect head count using turn styles, it's all speculation on both sides.

bigbrother1984 likes this.
  18. ARP

ARP

I was working this past weekend and am not tuned into the controversy. Trump camp says the turnout was record setting? As compared to who? JFK? Reagan? Bushes? Obama? What did I miss? Trump camp says record setting, press says no it was not. What was the standard? Compared to who? If Obama #1 was the standard, Obama #2 completely compared with Trump turnout. BFD, what is the prize for who was right?

I was surprised that I was not assigned to work the inauguration of Trump. From a business standpoint, 17 of our company buses were chartered for the protest march the day after. We made more money doing the protest march than we could have doing the inauguration. I only know of 1 driver that went to inauguration, he was taking protesters to DC.

19. Csv

Csv

So there is only this one photo from the opposite end, a minute or two before it began? Nothing from that same vantage point during the event? I don't doubt there were less people than Obama in 09 but that picture looks a little suspect. The one from the stage area looks more likely but if not an exact comparison liberals will dismiss it.

happyguy likes this.