GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
I'm your huckleberry....
17,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Billionaire Seahawks owner and Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen this year has made his largest-ever foray into congressional politics, donating $100,000 to a group aiming to keep Republicans in control of the U.S. House of Representatives.

Huh. Who knew? I guess he'll be villainized and called a traitor by all the half-wits. But good for him!

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3684379/posts

·
Registered
14,517 Posts
Huge Russel Wilson fan
(Volleyball colors, can’t help it)
2BDE0055-AAA4-4D3A-B926-7BEF45F75105.jpeg

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
I like it, but $100K to Paul Allen is probably the equivalent of $.01, or less, to most people. Probably just hedging his bets.

Soros routinely doles out $millions to the far-left culture killers.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Many wealthy individuals and businesses contribute to both sides in trying to gain political favor. Will the left call for a boycott of the Seahawks like they did against In and Out Burger?

·
Mentally Frozen
24,718 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Many wealthy individuals and businesses contribute to both sides in trying to gain political favor. Wil
Yep. Let's see what he contributes to the demotards. My bet it's much bigger than $100k.

·
Registered
857 Posts
What the......what?!

You do realize that he donates millions to anti-gun legislation, right? Hell, I just read an article about it last week.
Pual is no friend of ours. He donated $1M to the WA State I-1639 initiative that is currently tied up in the court system.

·
M62/76
11,951 Posts
Not a Seahawks fan but between Russell Wilson growing up here in Richmond and this news- I may start pulling for them a bit more.

·
Rational
14,227 Posts
Pual is no friend of ours. He donated $1M to the WA State I-1639 initiative that is currently tied up in the court system.
I remember the article I read....it talked about I-1639, and who the Big 3 Donors were. It was Allen, Bloomberg, and someone else whom I can't remember.....

I'm a die-hard life long Trail Blazer fan, but like hell if I agree with the ownership about anything. And F- the Seahags.

·
Registered
19,607 Posts
I remember the article I read....it talked about I-1639, and who the Big 3 Donors were. It was Allen, Bloomberg, and someone else whom I can't remember.....

I'm a die-hard life long Trail Blazer fan, but like hell if I agree with the ownership about anything. And F- the Seahags.
You would think these billionaires trying to play god and strip us of our rights would wake people up. Unfortunately, those people are screaming too loudly to realize who the puppet masters are.

·
Rational
14,227 Posts
You would think these billionaires trying to play god and strip us of our rights would wake people up. Unfortunately, those people are screaming too loudly to realize who the puppet masters are.
I think it's more than that. They're rich enough to the point where they don't give a damn who supports what, or votes for whom. They just care about their narrow-minded viewpoints.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Nick Hanauer

Reactions: Jade Falcon

·
Rational
14,227 Posts
Nick Hanauer
The name certainly sounds familiar, no doubt it's him.

Either way....what it amounts to is billionaires telling us commoners what we "need".

·
Registered
7,493 Posts
The name certainly sounds familiar, no doubt it's him.

Either way....what it amounts to is billionaires telling us commoners what we "need".
Good point...don't you just love that...People who are wealthy, famous or both, are automatically self elevated to a higher level of intelligence... The ignorant masses are so fortunate to have them looking out for us...gag..gag...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts