Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Early 94 with matching box, manual and 2 15rnd mags in great shape.

Attachments

·
Federal Member
30,009 Posts
(y)

What did you pay for it?

·
Registered
646 Posts
Congratulations. That is my all-time favorite generation just for nostalgia reasons.

I have my gen 2 and still love shooting it. 30+ years and she still runs like a top.

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
That's nice and the original 2 pin models like yours are hard to come by . happy for you !

Reactions: arjohnson

·
Registered
6,099 Posts
Congrats to a fellow gen 2 19 owner. I like to refer to them as "the poor man's Gen 1!"

I think you did okay when factoring in the box etc and especially
especially that yours looks practically new

I got mine a about four years ago as an LEO trade in off Aim Surplus for about $350.

It's fun to own and shoot, congrats

Reactions: Adam4 and arjohnson

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Congrats to a fellow gen 2 19 owner. I like to refer to them as "the poor man's Gen 1!"

I think you did okay when factoring in the box etc and especially
especially that yours looks practically new

I got mine a about four years ago as an LEO trade in off Aim Surplus for about $350.

It's fun to own and shoot, congrats
Thanks and it is actually like new, it was fired but doesn’t appear to be much. I’m happy with the price I paid, they’re not going to get any cheaper.

·
Premium Member
CLM #38
10,809 Posts
Just stumbled in here. Can't believe my old service pistol is a collectible, LOL. Paid $279 for mine back in '92.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Here is my score of Gen 2 19s

the first one is born 10/1990

Trigger Office equipment Gun accessory Laptop accessory Machine

The box is a Gen 3 box that doesn’t match the gun. I bought it from an NYPD retiree. He sold it to me and I know via photos he showed me that he had a 19 Gen 2 on duty. It had a NY Trigger that was removed. Out of all of my Glock 19’s this one shoots the best and gets carried more.

My second Gen 2 is also a 19 born around 05/1992. Nothing really fancy about it.

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Combat pistol shooting Gun accessory

1 - 20 of 53 Posts