Schiff Is So Busted!

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by pipedreams, Dec 7, 2019.

1. fastbolt

fastbolt

I wasn't referencing court ordered wire taps, or any sort of wire taps, for that matter.

Were the phone numbers/call records obtained and now released by the committee gained by subpoena, or as part of a "wire tap" process?

2. thewitt

thewitt

My understanding is they were subpoenaed after the wire taps... If the wire taps were from warrant issued by a judge, with the appropriate legal backup, then ok. If they were executed by Congressional committee authority, then not ok.

3. B C

B C

Add it to the list of crimes committed by Dems that they will get away with.

Meanwhile, if Trump jaywalked they would try to impeach him for it.

paul45 and FullClip like this.
  4. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

I'm thinking and hoping FISA works both ways.

Regards,
    Happyguy :)

5. jeanderson

jeanderson Making America great again! Platinum Member

When you’re obsessed with getting someone as badly as Democrats are to get Trump, you make mistakes. Schiff should be held accountable.

JMag, JFrame and happyguy like this.
  6. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

Nunes said he was going to seek legal remedy. I'm not sure what that means but I like the sound of it.

Regards,

jeanderson, JMag and G17Jake like this.
  7. Doc McGlock

Doc McGlock

I believe I caught a glimpse of a report on Fox that Devin Nunes is filing suits against Schiff for illegally gathering phone records, and I believe I heard.................... no warrants! This is another backdoor attack through the courts that will tie into all of this YouCrane BS.
    (do house rules allow for mispelling of the names of Nations, on purpose? I hope Russ doesn't put me under double secret Probation!):couch:

I might be wrong, but "I heard it", seems to works for the democrats!

Patience fellows! These scandals ain't nothing like we've witnessed before and are so thick, they won't fit under the rug very neatly!

Trump can't just go arresting, firing, force retirement....etc all at once. He'd lose half of DC and wouldn't be able to run the country. Moving them along will need to somewhat, ......mosey. Most of the really bad guys are already out. No more leaking. Many will be asked to retire, some to be fired, mid level and up court visits, top level, jail time/?????.

Trump has been quite the busy beaver when it comes to Judicial appointments,172, last I heard....................................................gonna need them with the upcoming trials! You can't make this stuff up!

Sidney Powell, Sidney Powell, Sidney Powell! Don't forget Epstein. It's gonna be YUGE!

MAGA"KAG:flag:

Glock Commando, thewitt and happyguy like this.
  8. Agonizer

Agonizer .

9. Officer's Match

Officer's Match S.R.D. v

I am amazed by the democrat party of today. Truly unbelievable crowd.

cbetts1 and Doc McGlock like this.
  10. snerd

snerd Horselover Fat

Of course they do. Heads they win, tails we lose.

Doc McGlock, jr24 and happyguy like this.
  11. thewitt

thewitt

The blatant abuse of power being demonstrated by the Democrats needs to be stopped, and be stopped hard. I'm glad Nunes is taking legal action, and I hope there is jail time associated with this, both to elected officials and to the people at AT&T and Verizon who turned over phone records without a court order.

Officer's Match and Glock1963 like this.
  12. fastbolt

fastbolt

Why wouldn't obedience to a subpoena, regular on its face, be proper for something as simple as phone records? I know that TV shows and movies always like to show cops getting "court orders" as if they're available simply for the asking, but the subpoena process serves a valid purpose and exists for a reason.

13. Doc McGlock

Doc McGlock

Why would this matter? Last I checked, Nunes isn't on trial or under investigation and neither is John Solomon? He's doing nothing but trying to find dirt, at tax payers expense!

Remember it's none of his business and should be subpoenaed from Nunes if they were that important! They were continuing spying on the ongoing investigation of Rudy's!

......................... that one's got them Spooked and Panicked! That's when the mistakes are made! Only takes one for the whole stack of cards to fall!

Officer's Match likes this.
  14. DukeNukem

DukeNukem

They don't really need a court order to tap the phones. Shiff is on the intel committee right? They need a court warrant for it to be admissible in trial. All that secret stuff they have lets them tap whatever they want for almost no reason and that db probably has clearance to get it. The whole thing is out of control.

15. JFrame

JFrame

Indeed... Collectively, the Democrats are acting like a bunch of Captain Ahabs.

Hopefully, like Ahab, they'll all wind up in Davy Jones' locker...

jeanderson and Doc McGlock like this.
  16. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

Re Schiff: Motive...which will be impossible to prove unless someone is surveilling HIS communications.

Edit: Looks like this isn't really a reply to your post. :oops:

Regards,

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2019
  17. FullClip

FullClip Native Mainiac CLM

Given the preponderance of Deep State Swamp Dwelling bureaucrats in every level and branch of government, does anyone think that if there were any warrants issued for something on the Dems that it wouldn't be reported to Nancy and Chuck before the ink was dry on the warrant?? The Dems would have plenty of time to clean up their act and bury any evidence.

18. Tommy Gunz

Tommy Gunz

He doesn't care about any of this, he's the Liberal hero.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2019
  19. thewitt

thewitt

Od course they do. The 4th Amendment protects us from this without the court being involved.

It's called Separation of Powers.

Congress does not have the authority to surveil, just as the Executive Branch (DOJ) does not have this authority without a court order.

jr24 and Officer's Match like this.
  20. thewitt

thewitt

Congressional subpoenas for "general purpose pools of records" are not legal. Only those who have been called to testify before congress can be compelled to provide them under congressional subpoena - and only those records under their direct control.

Congress has the power to subpoena a witness to testify, NOT to compel someone not under investigation to provide records.

Don't believe what you read in the NYT or other leftist propaganda.

There is a separation of powers in place on purpose, and it requires Judiciary Branch approval to subpoena your phone records.

You remember when Congress subpoenaed Apple for phone records and they told Congress to go pound sand? That is because Congress has NO right to do so.

The Executive and Legislative branches MUST go through the Judiciary to issue a subpoena for records. All Congress can do is compel you to testify if you are under investigation by a congressional committee.

jr24, Mayhem like Me and Doc McGlock like this.