Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Get off my lawn
42,701 Posts
:rofl:

That's great.

·
As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.
29,109 Posts
I swear I'd walk up to him and squeeze his rubber nose to see if it honks.

·
Caffeinator
6,137 Posts
Wow. That made my day! :rofl:

·
Right wing nut
9,446 Posts
Why isn't this creep at work? Retired or leaching off society?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Police question men open carrying all over country but a man in clown suit is just fine? I perceive more reasonable suspicion in hobby clowns than hobby shooters. Just me maybe.

edit: I neglected to note where this was but point still valid me thinks. Clowns imo are suspicious when not on the clock. Not saying he is breaking any law but my wtf meter is reading about 10-20% above normal if he is my neighbor.

·
FAHRENHEIT
7,293 Posts
Police question men open carrying all over country but a man in clown suit is just fine? I perceive more reasonable suspicion in hobby clowns than hobby shooters. Just me maybe.

The U.K. He's probably on the public dole, and guns are forbidden.
Therefore, they are all worked up over the "knife" reports.

·
Banned
8,744 Posts
It's a effin' clown! Walk up and ask if you can have one of those balloons for your kid. Some people sure are irrational with their irrational fears.

·
Glock Gimp
13,851 Posts

·
Stepping down to the gin palace
8,704 Posts
It is a freaking clown, who seems to be doing nothing wrong. What is people's problem? I don't like looking at fat women either, but I don't try to get them off the street or want to shoot them.

·
As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.
29,109 Posts
My Ex-Wife collected clown dolls.....THAT was just creepy!!!:shocked:
When you're feeling down, look at a clown!

(Joe Dirt's Mom).

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
At what point is a line crossed? He's at least willfully causing a disturbance, if not fully intent on intimidating people. I think knocking on the woman's door offering to do a painting job, while clearly not intending to actually do any painting was harassment, and worthy of trip downtown.

Generally harassment requires repeated contact, or at least a fairly lengthy incident. Merely knocking on someone's door once, for whatever reason, usually isn't harassment. Though in the UK who knows. As long as he isn't trespassing, he should be able to walk around dressed as he likes. If he was chasing after scared kids or something, then I'd say he was crossing the line. Jeez, somebody pulls a prank anymore, and people want them arrested for a "disturbance":shocked:

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
I f-ing hate clowns. Last fall I was attending a long range tactical match, and was eating a Mex dinner with some of the other guys. I noticed a freaky looking clown staring in the window. This guy then entered the restaurant and walked very aggressively toward a rear room, with a hand under his coat. To say that the warning signals were going off at my table would be an understatement. Of course every single person was carrying and well trained.

Then the screams started from the back room. Fortunately this quickly turned to laughter. The clown dude had torn off his mask, exposing a skeleton mask and waved a plastic cleaver--some sort of joke for the party in the back room. A few choice words followed the clown as he left, but I think he had no clue. What a stupid joke.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts