Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

Years ago I never thought I’d be posting on a Glock forum. Then, couple months ago I saw the blue label deal Glock as doing for vets. That got me thinking as to getting a full size gun for pistol home defense/tactical scenarios. I at the time had a S&W .40 Compact and a Shield. My girlfriend had a Shield as well, although she was having issues with the slide and how hard it was/is for her to pull the slide back. Not ideal in a life or death situation.

So, we rented a G17 and didn't like it. Turned that in for a G19 gen 4 and wow. I liked it, she liked it. Then for some reason we rented a G43 and man we both really liked it as well. That went on for a bit and we rented several guns of different manufacturers. So she picked up a G43, and I used my blue label on a G43 myself. That was all good, but it didn’t solve my home defense pistol issue, which was the whole reason behind looking at the Glocks right? Well...

I got a 19x as well. Damn you Glock! I had shot one once a month ago and loved it. Even better than the 19 Gen 4. So, found a smoking deal and got one and man, its awesome!

Now the G/F is picking up a G19 Gen 4 this weekend so that will make a grand total of 4 Glocks in the span of a month where there had been none before. :dancing: Holy sh*t lol.

So setup is G43 times 2 with CT lasers.
19X with TLR8
*Soon* 19G4 with TLR8.

·
"Knowledge Speaks - Wisdom Listens,"
29,804 Posts
Enjoy GT.............:welcome:

Reactions: JKinAZ

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone! Yeah they are multiplying like rabbits. Just flat out liked how they shot and they seem to be for us the best “bang for your” buck value out there. I personally never thought much of Glocks in the past as the few owners I had run across were...well...fanboyish? Anyhow I am glad to have exeprienced it first hand.

Now to find a good holster for the 19x with TLR8. Seems I’m a minority with that setup. Guess I’m a rebel!

·
Registered
45,279 Posts
Welcome to GT.

Reactions: JKinAZ
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.