close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Saw a nice BHP .40 S&W today..

Discussion in 'The Browning Hi Power Club' started by Brian Dover, Jan 28, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Brian Dover

Brian Dover

..See my thread on it over in the Bluegrassers subforum. It may be of interest even if you live elsewhere, the price is pretty good and the gun appears to be in excellent shape.

2. bac1023

bac1023

As far as I'm concerned, the only BHP is a 9mm. :)

3. Brian Dover

Brian Dover

Sounds like something you don't have, bac1023...which is hard to believe in and of itself. :supergrin:

For, if you did own a BHP in .40, you'd know it's one of the nicest semiautos ever made in that chambering. And, I slightly prefer it over the original 9mm flavor. On High Power-specific forums that opinion gets me called a heretic but I will not back down from it. :cool:

4. Poohgyrr

Poohgyrr GEC #15 sheepsfoot

Beneath the old oak tree at Sutter's Fort
    Thanks for the heads up; the .40 Hi Power is a favorite of mine. Everyone should have one of each. :)

5. Brian Dover

Brian Dover

Update: Stopped in Shooters Supply yesterday and apparently that BHP was sold a day or so after I first saw it.

6. Apocalypse_Now

Apocalypse_Now Molon Labe

Have 9MM and 40 BHPs. I carry the 40 daily but shootability is better with the 9MM

I still carry the 40 for it's better stopping power, although I do not feel badly armed with a 9MM

7. kirgi08

kirgi08 Watcher. Silver Member

Bac doesn't have it because,he don't want one.I own a few of Bacs' type pistols,A Custom BHP and a Wilson.I also own Ballister-Molinas' and a Systema.I love the .40sw and the .45acp.I won't own a 1911 in 9mm ect.Bac is a collector and he knows what he wants/and don't care ta pay for it.'08. :supergrin: