Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I hate to sell this little gem, but i have found another toy i would like to have!....

Savage XP Predator series in 22-250. fully coated in the Mossyoak brush camo, Including the simmons scope an rings!
comes with a tiltable bipod. this includeds the Optional Savage tactical over sized bolt handle , a serious improvement , and the accu-trigger , which is set at 2-2 1/2 lb . this Rifle has the bull barrel.

Only 20 rounds fired through it. following proper break in , (fire 1 , clean it, fire 1 clean it.)
all factory ammo ( WWB 45gr hollow point )and Remington 50gr and man was it amazingly accurate. I just dont have the time to get out and hunt with it.

Also include with this deal is 200 rounds of factory loaded ammo ( WWB 45gr hollow point, and Remington 50gr hollow point.) plus 2 MTM ammo boxes that will hold 50 rounds per box.
thats close to $230 in ammo alone....

Model: 10XP
Action: Bolt
Caliber: 22-250
Capacity: 4 Round
Barrel Length: 22 Inch
Barrel Type:
Medium Contour Free Floating
Button Rifled

Features:
Synthetic
Mossy Oak Brush Pattern Camo
Positive Checkering
Dual Pillar Bedding
Trigger: AccuTrigger
Weight: 7.25 Pounds

the photo does not do this rifle justice..... I can get some better photos to anyone who is interested.

not looking to ship at this time.... prefer FTF in SW Ohio

Asking $700 or best offer or reasonable trade. ( not into shotguns or 22 rimfires.)
colt!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BTT......

will trade for a stainless mini -14 with mags..

colt!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BTT..... price dropped to $650 ( either cash or trade . )

will do a cash + trade..

looking for a sig 220 , for the right dela I would trade even .

colt!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts