Saudi oil attacks an 'act of war' by Iran, not Yemen rebels, Pompeo claims

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DonGlock26, Sep 18, 2019.

1. thewitt

thewitt

2. P99er

P99er MGTOW??

He could have just said "The Saudis are perfectly capable of handling this. They have our support, and we stand ready to assist with intelligence and weapons".

Instead, he has to spit in their eye, and imply that for the right price American military lives are expendable. It won't be long before he needs them to deal with Iran. This was a good opportunity to unite the rest of the ME against Iran.

R.B. Riddick likes this.

3. thewitt

thewitt

Your TDS is showing again...

The man in the White House is the best negotiator I've ever witnessed in the position.

Obama chose to bow down to the House of Saud. Trump says, "Bow down to the US, as we are and always have been your superiors."

I side with our President.

If Saudi Arabia wants us to come to their aid, they can fund it, with interest.

4. P99er

P99er MGTOW??

Since you side with the president, how much is one American soldiers life worth to you? Give me a number, since the president said the Saudis will have to pay a pricey sum, and you agree with him. How much will the Saudis have to pay to make it okay for the US to potentially lose a few thousand American soldiers? Or have an Iranian sleeper cell pop a dirty bomb in Texas? $100B? $500B. What is the price you will trade for our military lives?

The US CIC has put American military lives up for sale, but how much is enough?

Small minded nitwits attribute everything to TDS. That was not derangement, it was a statement of fact. I'm not aware that the Saudis have even asked for our assistance.

It may be a bit over your head, but Saudi Arabia is an ally. We will want them in a coalition against Iran when the time comes to end Iran's nuclear ambitions, and to support Israel. You don't build bonds with allies by spitting in their face.

Trump could have taken the high road and voiced support for an enemy of Iran. Instead, he chose to insult them.

As Forest Gump said, "Stupid is, as stupid does".

But, I ask again, how much will you charge the Saudis for us to go to war with Iran?

Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
    R.B. Riddick likes this.
  5. P99er

P99er MGTOW??

Wasn't it Jesse Ventura who said that the president treats our military like mercenaries? He may be on to something when the president offers to fight a war for big bucks.

6. P99er

P99er MGTOW??

For Sale: American Military Lives. Send inquires, financial proposals, and questions to:

The White House
    1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
    Washington, DC

"We'll fight your war, but only if the price is right."

7. stavey

stavey

Pompeo is a war monger . Trump knows Iran didn’t strike those oil fields the same way he knows they didn’t place a mine on that That Japanese oil tanker. Just trying to lure Trump into another regime change war.
    Funny how after US PROPOGANDA news showed the totally doctored propoganda video of the “Iranians” placing a mine on the hULL of the tanker. All while the actual Japanese sailors who were on the ship were on Japanese tv stating” they saw the torpedo coming at them” . Well isn’t that odd ? Reminds me of the staged fake “gas” attacks in Syria. Just more fictional mind fodder.
    As I’ve said American mainstream media is nothing more than propaganda, mind fodder for the brainless lemmings.

ExecutiveWill and northslope66 like this.
  8. northslope66

northslope66

maybe because they have been fighting with the saudis for awhile now ?

9. TF2Addict

TF2Addict

So Trump is sticking with a guy that lies to him? What does that say about Trump?

Anyway you're wrong, we have evidence that these drones/cruise missiles originated from Iran. That said, this was an act of war against Saudi Arabia, not the U.S., so let Saudi Arabia fight it. We'll be happy to sell them all the Patriot Missile Batteries we can build.

10. thewitt

thewitt

You miss the point, entirely.

Trump is the very definition of a negotiator.

He's not going to send the US to fight someone else's war - unlike our past presidents have done time and time again.

To them, there was no issue spending billions to fight in another country - and the "fight them there rather than here" BS was their major justification. We never fought to win. There was never a real exit strategy. The war against Islamic extremism is as alive now as it was billions of dollars and thousands of lives ago.

That said, who says ANY troops need to be on the ground or at risk to punish Iran for what they did to Saudi Arabia?

We have the capability to "go to war" today without any troops on the ground, and to thoroughly punish Iran.

Should we?

Will we?

If we get sucked into this, should WE foot the bill?

Hillary would have already sent in drones and Obama would have sent Iran money, so I'm much happier having Trump in command right now.

Those who claim Trump will treat the US Military as mercenaries suffer from TDS as strongly or more than you do. What proof do you have that he has or will do so? There is none, so it's all just pontification.

11. thewitt

thewitt

There is a man whose opinion has zero value... Jesse Ventura.

LOL

12. P99er

P99er MGTOW??

Here's an idea. The president can take bids and see who wants to pay the most for our military to fight their war. If the Saudis offer $500M, then the Iranians can office $600M, then back to the Saudis. We should get the most for the lives we expend.

I stand with the president in auctioning our military lives.

13. P99er

P99er MGTOW??

But he was right when he said the president uses the military like mercenaries. The presidents own tweet says it.

14. R.B. Riddick

R.B. Riddick

I am hoping President Trump views and decisions are different vs civilian 2014 Trump because our military should not be used as hired guns.

This is simply not our war.

15. NAZG26

NAZG26 Lost in transit

Thank god no more Bush war mongers are in office or more Americans would be dying for animals to make billions of oil.

mike from st pe likes this.
  16. thewitt

thewitt

Again, you completely do not understand Trump.

I've said it before, and I'll have to say it again. Go buy and read "The Art of the Deal," and you will begin to understand Donald Trump.

He lives free in your head, and it's amusing to see you explode whenever he tweets, but seriously dude, get over it. He is not going to send troops into Iran for a check from the House of Saud.

17. Chui

Chui

Repeat after me:

“The House of Saud are Wahabbists.”

Now go look up Wahabbism.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
    chickenwing likes this.
  18. snerd

snerd Horselover Fat

But Bolton is gone! No more wars! Yay!!

I’ve skimmed a couple of articles today that explain why SA stops short of blaming Iran.......... they would have to retaliate, and they would be ‘toast’ as one pundit said. Head-to-head, Iran would clean their clock. Interesting times ahead.

19. lazarus66

lazarus66

The Saudis just need a few box cutters and some airline tickets to get things rolling.

20. manfred the wonder d

manfred the wonder d

I don't get why we are okay with US oil companys screwing us because another part of the world is short on oil.
    There is no law saying they have to get world market prices for their oil because of what happend over there.
    We are getting the shaft ,plain and simple.