close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Sarsilmaz Firearms

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by isuzu, Mar 12, 2006.

1. isuzu

isuzu

Quite interesting. Armalite will be selling these Turkish-made firearms in the U.S. pretty soon. The Kilinc 2000 15+1 looks like a CZ. Another pistol looks like it's been sent to Brazo's Gun Works.www.sarsilmaz.com

I recall when Twin Pines opened shop in Bacolod in the mid-90's, they had a mini-gun show and they sold Turkish-made MP5 clones.

2. horge

horge -=-=-=-=- Lifetime Member

Just a FYI...
    Weapons Systems Corp., via our fellow BoG Deenoh, is the official distributor of Sarsilmaz Bernardelli pistols, and has been for quite some time now.

:)
    horge

PS: It's a smart short-term move on the part of Armalite, but I don't think it will help them long-term. They are tying hard to remake a name for themselves, and foreign associations may defeat that effort, especially an association with part of such a diametrically-opposed culture. I suppose there was no one left uncommitted to choose from, and Turkiye 'technically' is an ally. It would be different if Armalite Inc. had no manufacturing capability of their own, but they do. They just seem unwilling to risk tapping it fully. JMO.

:)

3. isuzu

isuzu

That's good to know that Deenoh's distributing those products. I'm planning to buy a Norinco from him when I go home for a vacation.

4. deenoh

deenoh

If anyone is interested in getting a Sarsilmaz, please send me a PM. They're still at gun show price :)

5. paltik45

paltik45

Mr. DEENOH do you mind sending me a PM regarding the firearms that you sell in your store. I am looking for a shotgun and a rifle (5.56cal.or 308). I might go home next year 2007 or if the budget permits I might ask my tatay to get it for me. Thanks Kabayan.;)