Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
126,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like a nice value in an enhanced range gun. Proven CZ design, all stainless steel construction, full length dust cover, mag well, aluminum grips, front and back strap checkering, adjustable sights, adjustable SAO trigger, beavertail, etc

https://www.sarsilmaz.com/en/catalog/product/K12-SPORT/13/110

Street price is supposedly around $600. I look forward to checking one out. Looks really promising. I wouldn't be opposed to picking one up just to review.

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
Very nice.

I kinda want a B6C... but I have CZs so... :freak:

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
I saw a K-12 stainless a couple of weak ago... Sarsilmaz stuff is hard to acquire around here though..

·
10mm Philosopher
6,110 Posts
Well, when SARS builds one like that in 10mm, let me know.

'Till then, the only thing I saw of interest on their site was this .357 magnum snubby stainless revolver:

IMG_0581.JPG

Reactions: BigBluefish

·
Registered
13,237 Posts
I don't know...... it says it has a "hummer block". That's a deal breaker for me. No way to I want my hummer getting blocked.
I caught that too.

·
10mm Philosopher
6,110 Posts
Probably be waiting a while on 10mm or any other caliber, for that matter.
Well, they offer the K12 in .45acp, so SARS knows how to build guns other than in 9-minimeter.

Reactions: BOOSTED12A

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
I though Pete had a 45ACP made from them, was at one of the GT shoots.
It was solid.
Pete had a Turkish gun of some sort. I can’t recall the model off hand.
Hey guys, its the K2-45. It always got good reviews so I grabbed one from CDNN for $350 prior to them drying up from stores. It jams here and there and I suspect it is from the mag. A lot of people would add a stronger spring to the mags due to this.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts