San Francisco's new DA pledges not to prosecute public urination, other quality-of-life-crimes

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by Triple Taps, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Triple Taps

Triple Taps

San Fancisco has opened a bottomless pit to the CESSPOOL in California.
    NOW SAN FRANCISCO DA WON'T PROSECUTE PUBLIC URINATION (AND PROBABLY CRAPPING) AND SOME OTHER CRIMES.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sa...public-urination-other-quality-of-life-crimes

UNLAWFUL TAKE OVER OF STREETS AND NEIGHBORHOODS IN CALIFORNIA BY DRUGGIES AND HOMELESS. CRAPPING ON THE STREETS IN FRONT OF STORES AND BUSINESSES DOWNTOWN, PUBLICLY SHOOTING UP DRUGS AND LEAVING NEEDLES ON THE STREETS (WHERE CHILDREN CAN GET STUCK ) AND COMMITTING OTHER CRIMES.

ANOTHER PROBLEM ON VENICE BEACH WITH NEEDLES.
    More than 100 pieces of medical supplies were found along the shoreline of Venice Beach on Saturday, the Los Angeles County Fire Department said. Lifeguards spotted what appeared to be colorful tubes along the shoreline, just south of the pier around 11:30 a.m., the department's Lifeguard Division said.
    RISE OF THE ZOMBIES'
    DRUG ADDICTS OPENLY SHOOTING UP AT BART STATION IN SAN FRANCISCO: HEY NANCY. ANYONE SEEN NANCY??? AWOL IN CALIFORNIA SAN FRANCISCO DRUG CESSPOOL.
    MUST SEE VIDEO BELOW

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1wlV0X7CJM

The ‘Calexit’ plan to split California from the US gets a second chance, while others are looking to break up the state
    https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/24/cal...ornia-from-us-is-getting-a-second-chance.html

I SAY, LET CALIFORNIA GET OUT AND SPLIT FROM THE USA? DON'T LET ANY OF THE NEEDLES OR CRAP ON THE STREETS HIT YOU IN THE _, _, _, ON YOUR WAY OUT.
    GO NANCY GO !!!
    (just an opinion)

Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
  2. ranger1968

ranger1968

Wayyyyyy down South, shootin' stuff and Jeeping!
    The slide to the bottom, and true anarchy, continues....

Dragoon44 and Rellik like this.

3. fx77

fx77 CLM

Boudin child of Weather Underground murdering criminals
    Raised by the Underground when parents were incarcerated since age 15 mo
    Dyed in the wool anti American POS And Such Explains CA CTD (Circling The Drain)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chesa_Boudin

larry_minn likes this.
  4. Rellik

Rellik Kwisatz Haderach in Training

There are so many filthy people in sf, what would they do with them if they were arrested? Levy fines? Not gonna get paid.
    So much filthy people, nothing less than scooper trucks and a free ride to the soylent factory will clean it up.

5. IAhunter

IAhunter Venor ergo sum

Just north of the wall, Cochise County, Arizona
    New city motto in SF, “San Francisco, the leader in the decline of civilized society.”

6. PhotoFeller

PhotoFeller A swamp dude

San Francisco is the perfect example of Progressive ideology gone amok. The country needs this to have its eyes opened to the result of radical social and economic policies. Because of its prominence among America's most desirable places to live and visit, it is highly visible in its state of decline. Thanks San Francisco.

7. Will Beararms

Will Beararms Millennium Member

That’s what Cali wants. Let them relish it.

ZGXtreme likes this.
  8. larry_minn

larry_minn Silver Member Millennium Member

I am glad I saw San Francisco before it went to CRAP. I have zero intention in going back. Last yr I was encouraged. But the idea of going in that place... I never go to Alcatraz. But not with going thru a sewer for.

Will Beararms likes this.
  9. BigBluefish

BigBluefish

Was there in '87 for a few days. Going back? I doubt it.

10. ateamer

ateamer NRA4EVR

Isn’t it a bit much to put the actions of one city on an entire state of 40 million people?

CAcop likes this.
  11. Will Beararms

Will Beararms Millennium Member

It’s not just one city. Their legislature is in the process of destroying our constitutional republic’s electoral system which was designed to keep career welfare addicts in the most populous areas from determining the presidential elections. Their new “ primary system “, if I understand it correctly essentially precludes any other party but the Democrat party from sending Senators and Representatives to DC. Hey I have been wrong many times before and set straight here before so if I am now, by all means, lower the boom.

I really enjoyed working in Cali for a decade or more but the current crop of state and national politicians have gone full on retard with all due respect and sooner or later it will all have a detrimental impact on all us us.

12. Dukeboy01

Dukeboy01 Pretty Ladies!

Can we add Los Angeles into the mix and then judge?

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/diarrhea-poured-on-woman-hollywood-homeless-564585101.html

As for San Francisco, at least one person has had enough and decided to cull the homeless population.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/san-francisco-cops-respond-to-2-homeless-men-shot-with-arrows-report

Completely unrelated: Anybody seen Ted Nugent lately?