close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

San Antonio, Texas results have been posted!

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by jel, Dec 12, 2003.

1. jel

jel

Check 'em out on www.gssfonline.com !

The awards have not been posted at this time. After a reasonable time, the GSSF staff will compute the awards and repost.

GSSF Staff and jel

2. Mark S G34

Mark S G34

I am happy, just need to get out of IPSC mode when shooting this match!!!! ;a ;a ;g ;g

3. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Thanks Jackie and entire GSSF Staff, great job. Looks like "Team Sidearmor" is closing in on our Goal for this season. We have 3 more matches and should have at least a S/M team in all 3. I know we will have and AmCiv Team at 2 but unless Coach Pulls a rabbit out of a hat I think we may be short 1 at Vegas. ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c

4. Pharaoh

Pharaoh

Thank you Jackie along with the whole GSSF!!!!!!!!!!! You folks all do a great job. Keep it up!;c ;c ;c ;c

Pharaoh

5. geminicricket

geminicricket NRA Life member

In the AC class, I had the 5th lowest score on the plates. Yea for me. That's my prize. I'll take pride in whatever it was I was doing right to get a good score on one stage.
    For the rest, I earned my dead last or shamefully close to last place score. But me? Well, I'm not ashamed. This is all a learning experience for me.

6. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Great attitude. The best part is: You were safe, you had fun, and you learned. Isn't life great? Keep at it you will be surprised at the results.

7. GlockMom

GlockMom

Keep at it is right. Richmond last year was my first match ever and I came in dead last with a miserable 684.xx. With my season ending at Lexington this year I ended up with a 189.xx These are a great bunch if folks to be with...so don't give up.^c ^c