close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

San Antonio Results Are Up

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by DannyR, Dec 9, 2004.

1. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

2. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

San Antonio prelims are posted at www.gssfonline.com under "Hot Topics".

Great job GSSF Staff.

Congratulations to "Team Carver Mounts" looks like we may have 1st in AmCiv, 1st in Master Stock and a 3rd in AmCiv. Way to go team!!!!!!;D

3. Don At PC

Hey Paul; You figured out the formula correctly. Good shooting, a 92 for your first match is great. That put you in the money for a few dollars.

4. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Paul,

Since you are a G/T Regular, GSSF waived the 100 point add-on for new shooters.;)

5. WIG19

WIG19 Light left on

Nice shootin' Donna & Tony! ^c
    Cool to see a bunch of AC teams havin' fun as well.
    :)

6. Clem

Clem

Thanks, WIG19! We had a great time shooting AND at the dinners! Thanks to all who made it a really fun time, including the hard working and underappreciated GSSF staff!! THANKS!! Tony.

7. pangris

pangris Moderator

woo woo!

Well, I'm officially hooked. I'm going to wear out the plates at my local range...

Now if I had just taken my time on the Glock M ( I didn't realize how this whole thing was scored until Dave S. explained it to me... after I shot Glock M, my last stage) I might have gotten a new gat-o-matic... next time, Gadget!

There is some more great news - my buddy, RedhorseG20 who made the trip with me, came in first... on page 3 ;f

To be fair, it is his first match, first Glock, and he's been shooting a couple months... so good job for your first ride, Horse!

[schmacktalk]I'll see all ya'll at the next match near here... check for me around 78-80 ;)[/schmacktalk]

Pablo

8. jjayh

jjayh

Important tip, actually look at your score sheet before you initial it.

I always check to make sure they scored the right amount of C's and D's (or those awful M things), but apparently I didn't check very well for 6 shots scored. I had 3 A's and 3 B's but the official sheet only had 5 shots recorded, so the sixth shot gets counted as a miss. I realize it was an honest mistake, the Ro's were doing a great job, and hey, I did initial it. The good news is in the grand scheme of things it didn't really matter since even the lower score wouldn't have yielded any prize money. Just wanted to bring it up so we would all be more careful about looking at the sheets before we sign off on them.

Jerry H

9. bigbear_98

bigbear_98

How do they split the scores? Top three, top ten, how?

10. bigbear_98

bigbear_98

Not that im in either one, just wonrdering. im like 80 something in am civ, 83

11. Don At PC

In AmCiv they split the total number in 1/3 and have "A","B", &"C" classes with 1st in each class getting a Glock Certificate for a new Glock, 2 thru 10 win money $100 thru $25, sometimes AmGuardian will also have 2 classes depending on the number of shooters. All the others have top 3 with 1st the certificate and 2 & 3 winning money.

12. bigbear_98

bigbear_98

Thank you Don, I knew I could count on you. I believe I met you and Aggie MM at the plates. I was sure that i was flinching. I was.

13. BCarver

BCarver CLM Millennium Member

We are very proud of our team members and their friendships. Congratulations to our Team Carver #1 for a Stockmeister win and a place in the Hall of Fame top team scores.

We are VERY proud of our Team #2 who took the honors of a first place AM/CIV followed by our Team #3 with a third place win.

A special thank you to Mr. Robert Kemp who was an alternate to our Team #3 and a contributor to their finish.

Many thanks to all of the GSSF staff for their continued performance and the many competitors that we have all met and shared our shooting fun.

"Happy Holidays"
    Bobby