San Antonio Finals

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Don At PC, Dec 15, 2006.

1. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

They are posted at www.gssfonline.com. Congrats to all the winners. Team Carver is still rolling with 2 more 1st Place Teams.

2. CCV

CCV Millennium Member

I shoot terrible in Major Sub and still win $25.

Is this a great country, or what!

3. DrKyle

DrKyle

Hey what the heck, I sent in a dispute and no changes were made! I know it didn't matter for $$ or a gun but man ... I still wanted to have it posted correctly. My time for Master Unlim was 57.67 NOT 67.67 which moves me from 11th to 6th. I guess they don't care if it doesn't matter for $ or guns. :upeyes:

4. DEJ/FL

DEJ/FL Millennium Member

DrKyle
    Some of the GSSF staff is on a well deserved vacation until after the New Year, so please be patient as the corrections will be posted soon.
    Happy Holidays!

Dan:cool:

5. Fireglock

Fireglock Which is worse?

After the finals are posted? Maybe they didn't agree with his disputed items.

6. DrKyle

DrKyle

Yeah I don't think changes are going to be made after it is posted as final. I have the score card here and it clearly states that I got 13 penalty points not 23. I just think they looked and said " 'eh it doesn't make a difference on prizes". Thats too bad but oh well. I'll make more noise next year if it happens again. It definitely won't stop me from shooting the matches - they are fun but it does impact the level of my satisfaction w/ the organization.

7. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

And that 57.xx is a milestone....fantastic score...I understand the correctiveness...especially if we grade ourselves..taking the high ground though puts you head and shoulders ahead in many of our eyes..:thumbsup: