close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

San Antonio Dinner Plans

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Clem, Dec 2, 2003.

1. Clem

Clem

Sorry for the delay in posting plans. Our computer at home was DEAD for about 3 days. Seems to be OK now, but still leery. Here's the Fri. and Sat. locations for anyone wanting to join us:

Fri.: Texas Roadhouse, 2893 Cinema Ridge (210) 521-2988. Great steaks!You can check out their menu at: www.texasroadhouse.com. We'll call ahead & try to get some tables together, but they can't promise. How about 7:30 PM? Directions can be obtained from MapQuest.

Sat.: Alamo Cafe, 14250 US Hwy 281 N. (210) 495-2233. Everyone seemed to enjoy it last year, so we'll do it again. Both places usually have a short wait on Fri./Sat. evenings, but the food is worth it. 7:30 PM again? Again, check w/MapQuest if not familiar with San Antonio.

Please post here if you plan to attend either or both nights so I have an idea of how many people to tell them we need to accomodate. Both places have bars and we're told the "aiming fluids" are good. Have to go with word-of-mouth on that, though. Hope to see a lot of GTers there. Travel safely & take care. Tony & Donna Clemens.

2. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Tony & Donna;

Sounds great. The Alamo Cafe was great last year. I think I can safely say that Dan, Pete and Myself will be attending both nights festivities. We will have to watch old Pete though; he may decide to do the Mexican Hat Dance on top of the Tables.
    ;f ;c ^c ;T ^5 ^5 ^3

3. Pharaoh

Pharaoh

Tony

I am not sure what time we will be arriving Friday nite its about a 12 hour drive baring any problems. Don,Dan,and myself will be traveling in the war-wagon(2)and should be coming out of warp speed about 6pm or something like that. Can't wait to see your wounderful town. This will be my first trip there and I can't wait to see it. This is one trip I have been waiting for.

Pete:)

4. jjayh

jjayh

Tony,

Mark, Carl and I will be coming in on Sat, so count us in for the Alamo dinner.

See ya there,
    Jerry H

5. GTA

GTA

Pete, at about what time will you be done "looking at your lap"??? Remeber, warp nine or bust!!!;f

6. Mark L Miller

Mark L Miller

Tony, We are going to have a "new to GSSF shooting" couple from our club with us at the dinner Saturday night so count two more folks in as you count. Their names are Kay & Bill. See y'all there. MLM

7. Fireglock

Fireglock Which is worse?

He's contemplating his navel no doubt! ;) Hey Pete, what time is the Starship Ft.Walton Beach leaving the space dock?

8. BCarver

BCarver CLM Millennium Member

Brenda and I will be arriving Friday afternoon but have already made a commitment with the family of some of our friends for dinner Friday evening. We'll see everyone at the Alamo Cafe Saturday evening, shooting on Sunday.

To all traveling. Drive safe.

Best regards,
    Bobby

9. BCarver

BCarver CLM Millennium Member

Brenda and I will be arriving Friday afternoon but have already made a commitment with the family of some of our friends for dinner Friday evening. We'll see everyone at the Alamo Cafe Saturday evening, shooting on Sunday.

To all traveling. Drive safe.

Best regards,
    Bobby

10. jel

jel

Save me (us) a seat! Don't know how many of the GSSF group will attend, but I know we'll be town in time to join you all.

jel

11. Pharaoh

Pharaoh

I'm told around 5:30am Friday! When the Captin gets all the tribbles off to school or something like that.

Pete

12. Mark L Miller

Mark L Miller

Tony,
    We have another one for the dinner from our club. David, he is also new to GSSF shooting. Most likely he will be with Kay & Bill as they are old uspsa shooting buddies. They are venturing out into the wild world of GSSF. :) MLM

13. Pharaoh

Pharaoh

The Dilitheum Crystals are almost fully charged so the war wagon will be ready to pull out of space dock in a few more hours.^3

14. Don At PC

Say What???????? ^8 ^8 ^8 ^c ~2 ^7 ^5 ^5 ^3

15. GTA

GTA

But if the Dilitheum Crystals become unstable, you could always use the the ignition from the Irridium B-32 Space Modulator. Don't forget to keep an eye on the Flux Capacitor, or else you'll never make it back to your original date and time of travel. ;P ;b :cool:

16. Don At PC

Hey Jerry;

We may need a more experienced navigator/flight engineer on this trip, its getting awful complicated. Any recommendations? I was thinking of maybe "The Dancing Banana. ^c ^7 ^5 ^5 ^5 ^3

17. Fireglock

Fireglock Which is worse?

Take the banana, can't go! ;f Just plan to leave the banana home when we go to Richmond!

18. Don At PC

19. Pharaoh

Pharaoh

Ready to leave as soon as the war wagon arrives. 5am and the place is really quite for this time of day. spoooky!;? Ok, Tony and Donna I hope you have every thing ready to paint the town when the Florida contingent arrives later today. I want to see this wonderful town. Can't wait. This should be a great trip.;) See Yall later on!

Pete