Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
"Old Bill"
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My local Glock Blue Label dealer in Daphne Alabama has just announced this program.
I am assuming it is the same as last year and is available nationwide.
The program enables honorably discharged veterans to be eligible for one Blue Label pistol purchase through a GLOCK LE Distributor or Blue Label Dealer. A DD 214 and driver's license or VA card are required for validation.
Memorial Day through Veterans Day.

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
My uncle that raised me is retired Vietnam era air force he was honorably discharged and our blue label dealer tried to say he had to be retired military to get a blue label through them during this promotion last year. From my reading he should be eligible for it, he has always wanted a glock but got turned off by that and went and bought a m&p 2.0 5in fde that my aunt thought looked cool lol. But if this program allows him to get a blue label then I'd love for him to be able to get one.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Hell yea you do!
Would really like a gray or battle field green frame but know those aren’t offered in blue label. Black frame will work. Had a 27 years ago, never shot it much. Sold it to a friend. Big mistake!! Now that I’m retired and carry all day everyday I really like the lighter weight pistols. I currently do not have a compact 40 so the 27 Gen 4 it will be. Might even get a 357 sig barrel also, just because.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
"Old Bill"
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My uncle that raised me is retired Vietnam era air force he was honorably discharged and our blue label dealer tried to say he had to be retired military to get a blue label through them during this promotion last year. From my reading he should be eligible for it, he has always wanted a glock but got turned off by that and went and bought a m&p 2.0 5in fde that my aunt thought looked cool lol. But if this program allows him to get a blue label then I'd love for him to be able to get one.
He's eligible!

Reactions: snowbird.40

·
Matthew 25:31-46
3,936 Posts
Can't find this on Glock site. Is this one dealers sales program?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
"Old Bill"
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Reactions: RichardB

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
I hope this is a go again this year. I had intended to pick up a G30s during the promotion last year but the money never came together.

Got my Trump bucks and I think a 30s would be a good use for some of it.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
I'm looking at a G27.4 as well; still trying to justify it. I hope I don't run into you guys at the same store.:-(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts