Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like they came after your tobacco, they are now coming after your salt. Are you GT'ers for or against goverment regulating your salt intake?

·
Banned
5,038 Posts
i dont like the government regulating a damn thing . i will regulate what goes in my body or not . FWIW i dont like salt , never use it . like you said i farm tobacco i know how hard the d**kweeds go after it. if only they would go after booze ,but that will never happen because the people making up stupid laws are drunkards to start with.

·
NRA Member
17,703 Posts
I opened the thread hoping to see Angelina Jolie...disappointing. Anyway, I'm against the gov't regulating most things...including salt.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I opened the thread hoping to see Angelina Jolie...disappointing. Anyway, I'm against the gov't regulating most things...including salt.
I must have been out of town.. what does Angelina Jolie have to do with salt? :rofl:

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Salt is the only thing I miss and can not have.

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Just like they came after your tobacco, they are now coming after your salt. Are you GT'ers for or against goverment regulating your salt intake?
Yes I am:supergrin:

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Anybody now where I can buy a few hundred puonds of salt cheap? I want to stockpile some before the ban hits. Not enough to cause a shortage, now, just what I think I'll use over the next few years. If you have 2 pounds, you have one. If you have 3 pounds, you have 2. Once I get some cornmeal, gunpowder, hamhocks and guitar strings, all my life sustaining provisions will be intact.

(Yukon Cornelius's life sustaining provisions, BTW)

·
Frisky!
35,968 Posts
Liberals and government know best.
Ask Bloomberg.
:supergrin:

·
Registered
30,883 Posts
**** food Nazis. I consider them on the same level as child molestors.

·
Banned
62,270 Posts
I purposely consume extra salt in the summer.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
:agree:

1 - 20 of 74 Posts