close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Sales listings

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by TEXGLK22, Aug 21, 2006.

1. TEXGLK22

TEXGLK22

I am interested in possibly listing a gun for sale or trade, and before I do I just wanted to know if there were any terms or specific rules that I need to be aware of. I just want to make sure that I am not obligated to do anything and that I can withdraw or change my mind if I choose to. Please direct me to any information that I might need to know.

Thanks,
    TEXGLK22

2. Eddie C.

Eddie C. Administrator Moderator CLM

TEXGLK22,
    Just list your firearm in the 'Want Ad' section, under "Firearms Listings" forum. Then make sure you follow your local firearms laws. If I were selling a firearm in CT, I would use a form 4473 for anyone in my home State.

If someone out of State wanted it, I would make sure I sent it to a valid FFL holder in the persons State that wanted the weapon. Then he could go to the FFL and pick it up.

Just make sure you get a ink signed copy of the FFL before sending the firearm to anyone out of your State.

Eddie C.

3. TEXGLK22

TEXGLK22

Ok Great! Thanks for the info, I hope to make a FTF deal in order to avoid the FFL and shipping aspect.

Thanks again,
    TEX

4. vote Republican

vote Republican White and nerdy Moderator

This isn't ebay where listing it up is like a contract, but obviously if you reach an agreement with someone then you should stand by it.

Good luck selling your piece :cool:

5. true believer

true believer Super Moderator Moderator

:thumbsup:
    bob