Saints Kicker Garrett Hartley at My Range Today

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by LoadToadBoss, Mar 26, 2010.

1. LoadToadBoss

LoadToadBoss IYAAYWOT

Went the indoor range I'm a member at in Bossier City, LA, and the owner, Paul, says, "Can you keep a secret?" Of course; once had Top Secret security clearance. He tells me that in about a half hour Saints kicker Garrett Hartley will be coming by to shoot.

An hour later, I'm done shooting and as I'm getting into my car I noticed in the parking lot five young guys dressed in 5.11 black polo shirts and khaki pants carrying full size Glocks and Sigs OWB. Then into the driveway come a large black Cadillac Escalade with more security and our NFL star. I guess the large security presence keeps the gawkers away. However, one pretty young thing was all excited and wanted Paul to introduce her to Hartley.

Paul and worked security at an event that Hartley attended. They struck up a conversation and he invited him to come to the range.

Now, that he's left, I can let the cat out of the bag.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2010
  2. dubels

dubels

That much security for a kicker? I am just used to seeing NBA players, and NFL players walking around our local Safeway. I guess my local teams are the Warriors and Raiders but still...