Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm putting my Saiga-308 up for sale to fund another project. It is a 16" barrel model converted by myself, Front Sight Bblock has been moved back to rear pin but barrel has not been threaded. Front handguard is by Devin C1 on the Saiga forum, cut down, vented, rail added and duracoated by him. G2 Modified trigger group, Tapco Saw grip, Tapco Collapsible stock, and Izmash side mount scope base. Included are 2 8rd factory mags and 5 FBMG 20 round mags. I haven't changed or modified the safety lever but it is easily and cheaply replaced. This gun was fired very little, approx 140 rounds. Asking $745 Shipped (continental U.S), payable by postal money order or certified check. Thanks for looking. Please email if you need better or specific pictures or have questions. I am new to this forum, but have 100% feedback on ebay ID: keyser223, and have done many trades/sales on the Saiga forum, under keyser. This listing is cross posted there.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Where are you located? Are the mags and scope mount included? What type of mount is it? -H.B.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts