Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok here is what I have for sale today...

Springfield Armory Loaded model - Parkerized - Excellent condition/Unfired - SLIGHT holster wear on the front of the gun (overall is 99%), comes with springfield blue case and all accessories from SAI, includes 2 magazines

- $650/OBO -

Ruger Mini 14 - I purchased this rifle used and really don't have much use for it, comes with 2 wood stocks, one is a BEAUTIFUL curly grain, the other is a much straighter grain. I bought the 2nd stock because the 1st one needs to be refinished (a chemical got on the stain and marred it before I got the gun) I intended to refinish it myself but simply don't have the time right now. Unknown round count.

- $500/OBO -

Glock 38 - I purchased used, fired about 250 rounds while in my possession. Unknown prior to my ownership, EXCELLENT condition, comes with all glock accessories that are included with new purchase, also have approx. 125 rounds of ammo. I will include (ball and hydroshocks)

- $450/OBO -

Will ship either gun to your FFL or do FTF trans. in SEPA (obviously through FFL for handgun) I am located in Lower Bucks County.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts