close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Safarilland 070 SSIII B/W--R/H H&K USP 40

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by irishcop209, Mar 31, 2007.

1. irishcop209

irishcop209

I have a Safariland 070 SSIII Mid Ride level 3 basket weave right handed holster for a Full size H&K USP 40.The holster in in GREAT condition and retails for $135.00.I also have the same holster for a Glock 20/21 listed also.
    I will take trade and cash if needed for any of the following knives.
    Any: Dark Ops Folders
    MOD: Tempest
    Emerson:CQC-10,CQC-15,Mach-1
    Or a Surefire Executive E1 Elite flashlight.

$65.00 cash shipped will work also Paypal Only No! fees

The 070 offers level III retention. This is the most secure level Safariland offers for handguns. Most officers prefer its extra margin of safety. That is why it is still our best selling holster. The 070 has a top thumb break and a middle finger release tab. It also has a patented molded cylinder detent which allows only a reward weapon release. When the gun is drawn properly, these security features work together to offer a smooth release in a natural motion. The horizontal side strap and snap are decoys and have nothing to do with release. The holster material is wraparound, thermal-molded Safari-Laminate™ which retains its shape. A Posi-Loc belt loop anchors the holster to the duty belt so they become one unit for a cleaner, crisper draw. A molded sight track and orthopedic suede lining protect the gun.

2. irishcop209

irishcop209