close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Safariland Tac 6 ballistic vest

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Jedi Knight, Feb 1, 2003.

1. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight

Hi;b

I'm selling an almost new (only worn for sizing purposes) Safariland ballistic vest. It is the "Tac 6 Plus" model. It is tactical, not concealment armor. It's black and has velcro and snap panels front and back for pouch attachment. A gasmask and radio pouch are included. The Tac 6 vests come from Safariland with the option of having or not having a ballistic collar. This vest came with one but I removed it. Safariland can re-sow one on if that is your preference.

The ballistic panels are Level IIIA ( I beleive Safailand calls this material Kevlar Gold or Kevlar Platinum... not sure which). The panels are labeled as follows:

Model Number: GIIIA-4.0
    Patent Number: 6119575
    The manufacturer certifies that this model of armor has been tested through NLECTC and has been found to comply with Type IIIA Performance in accordance with NIJ Standard-0101.04.

Date of MFG: 12/07/01
    Size: Small
    Torso: Regular

This vest comes with a pocket system fron and back to make it fully compatible with hard armor plates for protection from rifle fire.

This vest is priced approximately $1,500.00 new but I am selling it for $800.00. Please e-mail me if you have any specific questions I can answer for you.

Thanks for your interest;a

Stay safe:cool: