close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Safariland holster sugestions

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by ATCer, Nov 30, 2006.

1. ATCer

ATCer

I am considering purchasing a Safariland holster for my Glock 30. I was looking at the model 328 pancake holster for CCW. I live in AZ so open carry is permitted and hiding it under something would not be a factor. Does anyone use this holster, and if so, how do you like it and would you reccomend it?

Thanks,
    ATCer

Link here

2. RF7126

RF7126

I had a G30 once and I had a lot of luck with the DeSantis version of that. In fact, I liked it so much that I kept it when I sold my G30 and now use it for a G19. I can't speak for the Safariland version but the DeSantis held up very well, even better than Galco. Safariland makes pretty decent holsters though, so I can't imagine you'd be disapppointed. The price looks about right too.

3. ATCer

ATCer

RF7126,

Thanks for the reply. I'll have to check that one out. I'm by no means set on any spicific holster, but was just interested in the Safariland. Anyone else that has a G30 feel free to chip in your two cents. the only things that I'm picky about is that I would like for it to be outside the waist band and have a thumb break/strap.

ATCer

4. L-2

L-2

deleted

Last edited: Mar 27, 2011