Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is with a heavy heart that I share this news. Today we lost a good friend, Tommy Abernathy passed away about 1:00 PM today. Tommy had been battling cancer since late last year. Tommy was a Master Class GSSF shooter and one of the best Gunsmiths in the country. He was a good friend and a wonderful person. He will be greatly missed by all that new him. Please remember his wife Mary Lee and his family during this time of loss.

·
TeamCarverMount
1,013 Posts
A great friend and a great gunsmith,Tommy you will be missed!

PS, Tommy built my first custom 1911 pistol,(Caspian custom 1911 45 ACP PinGun) It will have a place of Honor in my safe. Its one hell of a 1911 shooter!!!!

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Our condolences go out to the Abernathy family and friends.

Dan & Family

·
5,227 Posts
My condolences to his family. May he rest in peace. Cancer is a terrible thing to battle.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Never had the pleasure of meeting this friend of many, but our condolences and prayers go to his family and friends during this rough time. We're sorry for your loss. Tony & Donna.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Never easy my prayer are with everyone through this time of need.

Pharaoh

·
RetiredDinosaur
11,582 Posts
Having lost a member of our Minnesota team to cancer earlier this year ( http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=853535 ), we well know your pain.

I never met him, but he certainly sounds like one of the good guys......God bless Tommy Abernathy.

:fallenofficer:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts