close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Sacramento Area: CZ-82 9x18Mak's are HERE

Discussion in 'California Glockers' started by Merkavaboy, Apr 27, 2007.

1. Merkavaboy

Merkavaboy Code-7A KUZ769

For anyone who is interested, River City Guns in Sacramento (Hwy 99/Fruitridge Rd) has just gotten a shipment of used, compact CZ-82 pistols in 9x18mm Makarov caliber. These pistols have just been classified as a "Curio & Relic" so they don't have to meet all the BS drop safety tests etc. that new firearms have to go through.

The CZ-82 is DA/SA and they have a ambi-thumb safety that'll lock the slide so you can carry it cocked & locked (if one chooses to). It has a fixed barrel and comes with one 10-round magazine. Price quoted to me is $300 (a little less if you don't need a magazine).

River City also as used Romanian Army TT33 7.62x25mm Tokarev pistols for sale if anyone is interested ($330 including holster & 1 mag, in very good condition).

2. Merkavaboy

Well, I picked up my CZ-82 from River City Guns a few days ago and damn if I didn't get a brand new pistol! For being a military surplus pistol, this pistol has a finish that's 98% if not better! It has only the smallest amount of holster wear at the very tips of the corners of the slide near the muzzle and absolutely zero rust. It came with one 10-round mag that can be used interchangeably with the CZ-83 .380 auto cal. Only bad thing is that it'll only fit 9 rounds in the mag. It also comes with an ambi leather flap holster with a metal cleaning rod and a nylon paracord style laynard.

I took it out shooting this afternoon and put 150 rounds thru it (100 rounds of WOLF Military Classic 95FMJ and a box of Sellier & Bellot FMJ). I experienced only one hang-up with the new mag on the initial first mag I put thru the pistol. After that, it ran 100% flawlessly. It is also damn accurate. It'll shoot the X-ring out of the target and will run circles around my Russian Makarov pistol!

If anyone is interested in a nice surplus pistol in 9x18Mak caliber, I highly suggest the CZ-82 over the Makarov models any day! The only bad thing is that the CZ mags are quite expensive compared to the 8-round Makarov magazines.

My CZ-82 9x18mm will be in good company along with my CZ-83 .380. :thumbsup:

3. tbhracing

tbhracing Senior Member

4. Merkavaboy

If you're interested, PM me and give me your email and I'll send you some pics.