1/15/22 Price reduced $10.00 Was $130, now $120.
1/18/22 Price reduced $10.00 Was $120, now $110.

This is a package deal, I will not break up these items at all. For sale, 2 holsters and 6 magazines. I realize a separate area exists for holsters, but this is a package deal and since 6 of the items are magazines, I placed it here. This is my first time listing here. I have been a Glocktalk member since 2002, see my profile.

2-CYA Supply Co.IWB Concealed Carry Holsters Made in USA Righthand See last pic for description
2 S&W Magazines Shield 9MM 8rnd
2-S&W Magazines M&P 2.0 9MM 17rnd
2-S&W Magazines M&P 2.0 9MM 15rnd

Red and Yellow markings on top of followers are from S & W factory.

Everything purchased new by me.

The holsters have never been worn. See the last pic for description of holsters. These are nice holsters, I just bought another for my G43. They look new and fit very well. They were never carried at all. Just transport to range 1 or 2 times The magazines were taken out to a range and each one has been fully loaded less than 2-3 times. They have never been disassembled or dropped or cleaned. They look new. Stored in climate controlled home.

Price for the 2 holsters and 6 magazines is $110.00 + shipping. Shipping is USPS or UPS, your choice. You will be charged the actual amount of shipping in the appropriate sized box. Must include tracking. I am downsizing and getting rid of lots of stuff.

$110.00 + shipping PayPal only, conus to a legal state. Sold as is, no returns. I take good care of the things I own. More pictures can be provided.

Sleeve Rectangle Font Handwriting Material property
Automotive tire Automotive design Wood Tints and shades Art
Gas Font Metal Auto part Rectangle

Rectangle Metal Auto part Font Composite material
Rectangle Auto part Gas Composite material Cylinder
Rectangle Composite material Gas Window Fixture
Microphone Font Screenshot Electronic device Audio equipment