Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Like New S&W 29 Classic, less than 250 rounds fired through it. 6-1/2" barrel, red ramp front sight, adjustable rear, target trigger & hammer, not a scratch on it. Factory S&W Hogue grips. Gold inlay on the engraving.

Gun is in perfect condition, been to the range 3-4 times. I am the original owner, purchased in the early 90's when they first came out. Model 29-5.

I am in the East Cobb area and work in the ATL area most of the time. I travel to Northeast Alabama on the weekends.

Asking $600.

I also have a decent amount of ammo to go with this-

I have 5 full 50-round boxes of factory 240 gr JHP ammo, 38 orginal Win Black Talons, and 13 Fed Hydra Shoks. I also have 2 HKS speed loaders.

I will take $150 for all of the ammo.

Package deal for ammo and firearm - $700

I will be traveling out of town starting Wednesday night and won't return until Sunday evening. PM me here or email me at [email protected]

All offers and inquiries will be handled as received.

·
Registered
21 Posts
thooks,
I'm sorry but I am retracting my original offer and have PM you in this regard. I'm investigating some additional possibilities at this time. I hope this doesn't cause you or any of your possible buyers any inconvience. I want to make it perfectly clear, this has no bad reflection on thooks whatsoever; just that new things have presented themselves. Thooks, good luck on your sale of a very nice revolver.
L.P.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Those are excellent revolvers and that's a sweet package!
if I didn't already have the 5" version I'd be interested.
I've never met a Classic 29 that didin't shoot straight.
Good luck with your sale.
Free bump!
WFR

1 - 6 of 6 Posts