Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey All,
Picked up this S&W 686 snub for occasional concealed carry work....(Glock 26 gets most carry)

Garrett Industries Silent Thunder IWB holster helps to make carry of this beast manageable!

·
Registered
45,279 Posts
Revolvers are great. You'll have a ball with it. Congratulations.

·
Registered
59,812 Posts
Very nice! I imagine the more you shoot it, the more you will like it.

·
Registered
3,497 Posts
Very nice, congrats.

·
woo woo
31,244 Posts
Great looking snubby L frame, not very common.
I sometimes tote one myself, in the oddball model 242.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ditto...until the sticker shock hits you.
I just saw the same gun a few days ago in a local shop known for higher than average prices.

686 snub (no lock) for a mere $879! Ouch.
I have a habit of putting in low-ish bids on Gunbroker auctions, and on occasion, winning!

I actually paid 625. for this (used, but in pristine condition) with 25. for shipping and 20. for my FFL transfer fee.

So, for 680, which still isn't cheap, I got one of the most rugged snubs on the planet!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I have a habit of putting in low-ish bids on Gunbroker auctions, and on occasion, winning!

I actually paid 625. for this (used, but in pristine condition) with 25. for shipping and 20. for my FFL transfer fee.

So, for 680, which still isn't cheap, I got one of the most rugged snubs on the planet!
Nice the SP101 aint bad either

·
Registered
8,020 Posts
Very sweet!:cool:

·
Deranged Deputy
14,580 Posts
Hey All,
Picked up this S&W 686 snub for occasional concealed carry work....(Glock 26 gets most carry)

Garrett Industries Silent Thunder IWB holster helps to make carry of this beast manageable!

Nice looking 686, and I like that holster too, checking out the website now. Might have to look into that for my GP100 3 inch.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts