Glock Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Brass Vulture
10,265 Posts
I use the Uncle Mike's Size 1 pocket holster. I bought my Bodyguard when it first came out so there were no specific holsters available for it at the time. Works just fine in my right front pocket.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Know-It-All
2,895 Posts
I have a Remora and love it. The material it's made of acts very sticky when it's in your pocket - the holster stays put when the gun comes out. Also works surprisingly well IWB - I put it under the belt and it stays there all day long. Very well made and very comfortable.

·
Registered
134 Posts
i've got a nemisis pocket holster and also an elite iwb. both holsters are about $20. i just found the elite iwb with reversible clip... this one is my favorite... if u r rh u can wear it at 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 o'clock and it almost disappears.

·
Banned
358 Posts
I just bought the DeSantis 028 U7 inside the waist band. I like the tension screw and the way the mouth of the holster stays open for re-holstering. The snaps to attach to the belt are very good and positive. I looked a long time and this is what works best for me. Great back up gun I am happy with both the gun and the holster choice.
Bill

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.