close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

S&W .38 Ammo, Holsters, Speed Loaders For Sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Sulaco, Mar 21, 2003.

1. Sulaco

Sulaco Guest

SOLD

I sold my 442 and don't need any of this stuff now. I have two boxes of CorBon .38 110gr JHP's, 18 loose rounds of same, 8 loose rounds of Georgia Arms .38 110gr JHP's (all +P), an Uncle Mike's pocket holster, a Galco pancake holster and two Safariland speed loaders. All of these things are less than three months old and in perfect working order. I carried the 442 for about a month before I sold it.

The boxed ammo is in new condition, the loose ammo has some tarnishing from being carried, but is not damaged or less reliable at all. The two holster's look brand new. The Galco doesn't have any wear marks or scuff's at all. The two speed loaders are almost brand new and work perfectly.

I am asking $50.00 and you pay shipping for all of it. I paid a little over $100.00 for everything new. I will except PayPal or a money order and will ship to anywhere in the US.

2. whiskerz

whiskerz

Sold I will take it e-mail sent;f ;f

3. whiskerz

whiskerz

Thanks for the reply ??????? NOT WTF;C

4. Sulaco

Sulaco Guest

That is a somewhat imature response. If I didn't reply to you, I am sorry. I got a lot of emails regarding this sale and tried to respond to all of them. I sold the stuff to the first person who emailed me. I had this stuff listed on four different sites.

5. whiskerz

whiskerz

Ok so it is an imature response. but you have no e-mail addy posted here. and my PM says it has still not been opened as of this am. My take is I posted here and PMed you. I check back a day later and see sold and not to me. I saw myself as first response here. A simple e-mail or PM would suffice.