close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

s&w 1911 fs/t for GLOCK 19 ohio ftf

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by oceansands, Mar 16, 2010.

Tags:
  1. oceansands

oceansands

TRADED
    MUST SELL OR TRADE BY THE WEEKEND!!!! Stainless 5 inch Smith and Wesson 1911 arched MSH. Comes with box and 1 Chip McCormick 8 rounder and 1 Chip McCormick 10 rounder, also has Les Baer flat MSH. I must have a GLOCK 19! 2nd, 3rd, or 4th gen doesn't matter. $675 Is what I have into the 1911 and that's what I would like to get out of it. PM me if your interested in buying or trading! Sorry I don't have any pics, my cell phone is being goofy and my wife has the digital camera with her. The link to S&W shows what it looks like. Except I believe mine is an older version because there is no wrting on either side of the slide. It has the NOVAK low mount sights and that is the only place that shows any wear. Overall is excellent condition. I was told it shoots nice, but I have not had a chance to shoot it, and now I must sell or trade due to job oppurtunities. As stated I am in Ohio and will only do a ftf, prefer near Akron.

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/...angId=-1&parent_category_rn=15709&isFirearm=Y

Last edited: Mar 18, 2010
  2. Warbirds

Warbirds

3. oceansands

oceansands

Traded thanks guys!