Glock Talk banner

S.C. Permission for visitors to carry concealed in your home.

555 Views 5 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  papershoot
Unlike North Carolina, South Carolina prohibits you from carrying concealed into the homes of your friends, family, and coworkers without their express permission.

S.C. 23-31-225
No person who holds a permit issued pursuant to Article 4, Chapter 31, Title 23 may carry a concealable weapon into the residence or dwelling place of another person without the express permission of the owner or person in legal control or possession, as appropriate.

So I got this nifty sign I custom modified from Safetysign . com

Rectangle Font Brand Logo Graphics
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Boat Life ©
12,089 Posts
Ya know what?

I'd LOVE to utilize the design, run a couple hundred decals ( text only, no background), and distribute them to the ******** with signs; after a good "talking to", of course.

If we ALL did something similar, it would honestly make the world (OK, the U.S.) a safer place.

Sadly, ignorance is in abundance. Business owners receive these signs from ******** and put them up outta ignorance.

If they had a lesson, and we're then handed the sign, it would be great to assist them in peeling off their door signs.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Reactions: repeet

· Boat Life ©
12,089 Posts
I'd add: "PRO" above the Glock.

Actually, I may just do this. I wonder how much 1,000 would cost?

Or if I started some sort of online campaign through multiple forums, I wonder if I could get backing (i.e. financial support) for over 10,000 decals, and then mail the out to folks to do something similar?

Whatcha think???

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

· Kydex Crafter
8,135 Posts
Please let us know on price...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.