close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

?s about GSSF from a newbie

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by YAMAMA, Feb 2, 2003.

1. YAMAMA

YAMAMA Got Glock?

What's up folks? I am interested in trying out comptetition shooting. GSSF looks like a good place to start. I would be in the Am Civ. class. How is the competition? Am I going to get smoked by a bunch of ringers? Do you know of any place in So Cal where I can get exposure to these type of course layouts?

Thanks,
    Jerid :cool:

2. DEJ/FL

DEJ/FL Millennium Member

Jerid
    Welcome to Glock Talk and the GSSF form!! You can shoot in the upcoming So. California GLOCKMeister Challenge tentativly schedule for May 3 & 4 2003 at Raahauge's Shooting Park in Norco, California. You might check the offical GSSF web sight GSSFONLINE from time to time to make sure the dates don't change. Also you can get most of the info about the courses of fire and all the rules at this sight!
    Dan:cool:

3. YAMAMA

YAMAMA Got Glock?

Yea, that is what I was thinking. I live within an hour of Norco and thought it would be fun. I'm also within a couple hours from Piru.

4. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

GSSF works hard to keep "ringers" out of the Amateur categories. Don't worry about the competition, just do the best you can. GSSF uses the Lewis system to award 3 Glocks in Am/Civ. If there are 150 entries in that category, the 1st, 51st and 101st win a new Glock.

5. Flexmoney

Flexmoney

It all boils down to just you, the clock, and the course. That is all the competition you really have to worry bout. :cool: