Rusty Sherrick Holsters...anyone familiar?

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by CBennett, Feb 12, 2010.

1. CBennett

CBennett

Im strongly considering him to make me a Holster for my new Ruger SR9compact. He is one of the few that says he has the mold/model to make them. Anyone had any of his holsters or know anything about his products?

2. Jca1386

Jca1386

C.... send me an email...I have nothing but good things to say about his holsters, I have one for my 19 and 17...solid leather holsters....

Joe

3. Tom Givens

Tom Givens

Rusty's work is top drawer, and he is a fine man to work with. I designed a couple of holsters he made for me, and he is a true craftsman in leather.

4. CBennett

CBennett

This is good to hear he is one of the few that can or will make a holster for the Ruger SR9compact I had only found 3 and wanted to get something good. Also I didnt want a trillion year wait like some other I know of to get it as its just sitting till I get a holster :) .

5. STI

STI

Yes sir top quality!!!!!!! the turtle man's stuff is great, I carry one daily for a 1911 or G32. It is the Rangemaster 100%%%%%%%%%

6. CBennett

CBennett

im having him make me a IWB one I think it was just the one listed on top...I think it was just called the IWB holster...now to wait :) any suggestions for a nylon or other cheapie to use till this good one arrives??? I really dont want to leave the SR9c sitting in the safe for 6-7 weeks.

7. dgg9

dgg9

I don't have a holster of his per se but I do have his combo mag/light carrier and a gunbelt -- excellent quality. If you want a horsehide holster, I think it's a way to go. His obvious rival would be Kramer, and while their holsters are excellent, I think nowadays Kramer is over-priced for what it is, IMO.

You will wait much longer for Sherrick, though, since it's a one man shop.