Russian troops moving closer to northern Iran

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by tongix, Apr 13, 2012.

1. tongix

tongix

2. ClydeG19

ClydeG19

Damn, I suppose it was too much to hope Russia would take care of Iran for us.

3. RustyShackelford

RustyShackelford > OD Glock 32

Well, if we let the Jews have at Iran (and lesser extent Russia) how long do you think it will be before the USA is policing things?

/war machine

4. Hailstorm

Hailstorm Boom Shacka

If this is true. Wouldn't a war be a bad thing for Russia? Using up resources? Or is Russia in better shape these days.

5. fiasconva

fiasconva Standing my ground...

Probably to protect that huge pipeline from Iran into Russia if something happens.

6. Ragnar

Ragnar

More likely the Russians are there to intimidate Georgia. They have elections coming up in the fall.

7. tongix

tongix

Pentagon hawks dont want to face to face a nuclear force like Russia who holds the second largest stockpile of nukes. In the likelihood Israel will be on their own supported by our refueling tankers, transports and intel.

8. CAcop

CAcop

Pretty good guess.

9. cowboy1964

cowboy1964

Blustering on their part. This is more about their own internal problems (with Georgia and whatnot) then it is "defending" Iran.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2012
  10. FLIPPER 348

FLIPPER 348 Bigfoot enthusiast enthusiast

That would be Israel 'on their own'??

11. OGW

OGW SAF

You hit the nail, Flipper.

Anyone who thinks Putin won't play rough with Obama is delusional, too. Russia is doing more than posturing.

12. Eurodriver

Eurodriver

Russia has the largest stockpile of news, over 4,000 more than we do last I checked.

13. briarpatch

briarpatch

The only way the US or the Jews would hit Iran would be with the full consent/support of Russia.

14. RowdyatHeart

RowdyatHeart

Gog and Magog----read about it. The stage is being set and there will be blood to the horses' bit before it is all said and done. Russia, Iran and others will be annihilated when it is all said and done. We will too if we turn on Israel.

15. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

I'd reup to fight the commies.

16. frank4570

frank4570

Could somebody please tell me which side the Russians are on?:dunno:

17. RowdyatHeart

RowdyatHeart

Ezekiel 38

New International Version (NIV)

Ezekiel 38

The LORD’s Great Victory Over the Nations

1 The word of the LORD came to me: 2 “Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of[a] Meshek and Tubal; prophesy against him 3 and say: ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am against you, Gog, chief prince of[b] Meshek and Tubal. 4 I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with your whole army—your horses, your horsemen fully armed, and a great horde with large and small shields, all of them brandishing their swords. 5 Persia, Cush[c] and Put will be with them, all with shields and helmets, 6 also Gomer with all its troops, and Beth Togarmah from the far north with all its troops—the many nations with you. 7 “‘Get ready; be prepared, you and all the hordes gathered about you, and take command of them. 8 After many days you will be called to arms. In future years you will invade a land that has recovered from war, whose people were gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought out from the nations, and now all of them live in safety. 9 You and all your troops and the many nations with you will go up, advancing like a storm; you will be like a cloud covering the land.
    10 “‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: On that day thoughts will come into your mind and you will devise an evil scheme. 11 You will say, “I will invade a land of unwalled villages; I will attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people—all of them living without walls and without gates and bars. 12 I will plunder and loot and turn my hand against the resettled ruins and the people gathered from the nations, rich in livestock and goods, living at the center of the land.[d]” 13 Sheba and Dedan and the merchants of Tarshish and all her villages[e] will say to you, “Have you come to plunder? Have you gathered your hordes to loot, to carry off silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods and to seize much plunder?”’
    14 “Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say to Gog: ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: In that day, when my people Israel are living in safety, will you not take notice of it? 15 You will come from your place in the far north, you and many nations with you, all of them riding on horses, a great horde, a mighty army. 16 You will advance against my people Israel like a cloud that covers the land. In days to come, Gog, I will bring you against my land, so that the nations may know me when I am proved holy through you before their eyes.
    17 “‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: You are the one I spoke of in former days by my servants the prophets of Israel. At that time they prophesied for years that I would bring you against them. 18 This is what will happen in that day: When Gog attacks the land of Israel, my hot anger will be aroused, declares the Sovereign LORD. 19 In my zeal and fiery wrath I declare that at that time there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel. 20 The fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, the beasts of the field, every creature that moves along the ground, and all the people on the face of the earth will tremble at my presence. The mountains will be overturned, the cliffs will crumble and every wall will fall to the ground. 21 I will summon a sword against Gog on all my mountains, declares the Sovereign LORD. Every man’s sword will be against his brother. 22 I will execute judgment on him with plague and bloodshed; I will pour down torrents of rain, hailstones and burning sulfur on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him. 23 And so I will show my greatness and my holiness, and I will make myself known in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the LORD.’

18. FLIPPER 348

FLIPPER 348 Bigfoot enthusiast enthusiast

oops, the thread just got nutty

Their own side as always.

19. RowdyatHeart

RowdyatHeart

Ezekiel 39

New King James Version (NKJV)

Gog’s Armies Destroyed

39 “And you, son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Behold, I am against you, O Gog, the prince of Rosh,[a] Meshech, and Tubal; 2 and I will turn you around and lead you on, bringing you up from the far north, and bring you against the mountains of Israel. 3 Then I will knock the bow out of your left hand, and cause the arrows to fall out of your right hand. 4 You shall fall upon the mountains of Israel, you and all your troops and the peoples who are with you; I will give you to birds of prey of every sort and to the beasts of the field to be devoured. 5 You shall fall on the open field; for I have spoken,” says the Lord God. 6 “And I will send fire on Magog and on those who live in security in the coastlands. Then they shall know that I am the Lord. 7 So I will make My holy name known in the midst of My people Israel, and I will not let them profane My holy name anymore. Then the nations shall know that I am the Lord, the Holy One in Israel. 8 Surely it is coming, and it shall be done,” says the Lord God. “This is the day of which I have spoken.
    9 “Then those who dwell in the cities of Israel will go out and set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and bucklers, the bows and arrows, the javelins and spears; and they will make fires with them for seven years. 10 They will not take wood from the field nor cut down any from the forests, because they will make fires with the weapons; and they will plunder those who plundered them, and pillage those who pillaged them,” says the Lord God.
    The Burial of Gog

11 “It will come to pass in that day that I will give Gog a burial place there in Israel, the valley of those who pass by east of the sea; and it will obstruct travelers, because there they will bury Gog and all his multitude. Therefore they will call it the Valley of Hamon Gog.[b] 12 For seven months the house of Israel will be burying them, in order to cleanse the land. 13 Indeed all the people of the land will be burying, and they will gain renown for it on the day that I am glorified,” says the Lord God. 14 “They will set apart men regularly employed, with the help of a search party,[c] to pass through the land and bury those bodies remaining on the ground, in order to cleanse it. At the end of seven months they will make a search. 15 The search party will pass through the land; and when anyone sees a man’s bone, he shall set up a marker by it, till the buriers have buried it in the Valley of Hamon Gog. 16 The name of the city will also be Hamonah. Thus they shall cleanse the land.”’
    A Triumphant Festival

17 “And as for you, son of man, thus says the Lord God, ‘Speak to every sort of bird and to every beast of the field:
    “Assemble yourselves and come;
    Gather together from all sides to My sacrificial meal
    Which I am sacrificing for you,
    A great sacrificial meal on the mountains of Israel,
    That you may eat flesh and drink blood.
    18 You shall eat the flesh of the mighty,
    Drink the blood of the princes of the earth,
    Of rams and lambs,
    Of goats and bulls,
    All of them fatlings of Bashan.
    19 You shall eat fat till you are full,
    And drink blood till you are drunk,
    At My sacrificial meal
    Which I am sacrificing for you.
    20 You shall be filled at My table
    With horses and riders,
    With mighty men
    And with all the men of war,” says the Lord God.

Israel Restored to the Land

21 “I will set My glory among the nations; all the nations shall see My judgment which I have executed, and My hand which I have laid on them. 22 So the house of Israel shall know that I am the Lord their God from that day forward. 23 The Gentiles shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity; because they were unfaithful to Me, therefore I hid My face from them. I gave them into the hand of their enemies, and they all fell by the sword. 24 According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions I have dealt with them, and hidden My face from them.”’
    25 “Therefore thus says the Lord God: ‘Now I will bring back the captives of Jacob, and have mercy on the whole house of Israel; and I will be jealous for My holy name— 26 after they have borne their shame, and all their unfaithfulness in which they were unfaithful to Me, when they dwelt safely in their own land and no one made them afraid. 27 When I have brought them back from the peoples and gathered them out of their enemies’ lands, and I am hallowed in them in the sight of many nations, 28 then they shall know that I am the Lord their God, who sent them into captivity among the nations, but also brought them back to their land, and left none of them captive any longer. 29 And I will not hide My face from them anymore; for I shall have poured out My Spirit on the house of Israel,’ says the Lord God.”

20. Peace Warrior

Peace Warrior Am Yisrael Chai CLM

The Word of G-d states very clearly that Russia would be coming to the borders of Israel and attacking. They really wouldn't want to, but the soon coming global depression and devastated world financial climate both planned, created, and implemented by the world bankers would drag them to and into the Middle East conflict, just like you would drag a fish to the bank with a hook imbedded in its jaw, Russia is being dragged into the Middle East and also to Israel's borders.

Anyway, Russia has been "quietly allied" with Iran for quite a while now and even Turkey has invested commitments to both Russia and Iran in the event of war* with Israel. Can't ironclad confirm it yet myself, but the smart money says Russia has stockpiled war supplies, in advance of its troops arriving, in Turkey. Iran has already been getting Russian supplies for years now through both Russia and China.

*I say "in the event of war" utilizing writer's license as it's a done deal and an inescapable conclusion folks, there will be war for Israeli's land due to its oil and natural gas reserves as much as being due to islam militants wanting to eradicate the Jewish People.

ETA: Please remember folks, Geo-engineering has nothing to do with climate control!

Geo-engineering = Land and labor

Geo-engineering = Land and labor

Geo-engineering = Land and Labor