Russia probe hearings getting interesting

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DonGlock26, Jun 8, 2020.

1. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

"Grace Curley: Russia probe hearings getting interesting

But while the mainstream media and blue checkmarks yawn at the recent Rod Rosenstein Senate hearings, some of us are paying close attention. In fact, for a lot of us rubes, the Russia investigation is finally starting to get interesting. In this week’s hearings, former deputy attorney general Rosenstein revealed a lot more than his stunning ineptitude. He also exposed the FBI’s complete disregard for ethics.

Remember the faux outrage from CNN when President Trump dared to suggest that he was being surveilled?

Left-leaning publications from around the country mocked him for his accusation.

“Trump: Bonkers, Paranoid or Trapped?” — The Washington Post

“Could Trump’s Paranoid New Theory About Obama Launch a Second Special Counsel?” — Vanity Fair

“Deep State: Inside Donald Trump’s Paranoid Conspiracy Theory” — The Rolling Stone

After watching three-plus hours of Rosenstein admit that he should not have approved the FBI’s application to surveil Carter Page to begin with, it is safe to say Trump’s paranoia was well-founded.

Rosenstein’s testimony highlighted the media’s persistent failure to appear even slightly on the level.

https://www.bostonherald.com/2020/06/06/grace-curley-russia-probe-hearings-getting-interesting/ "

jr24 and FullClip like this.
  2. FullClip

FullClip Native Mainiac CLM

Grace is moving on up. I remember when she first started on The Howie Carr Show. IN the past few years she has really matured and may become the next Laura Ingrahm...but much easier on the eyes.

DonGlock26 likes this.

3. jr24

jr24

I enjoyed the bickering on the comments section of that story far more than I should have.

DonGlock26 likes this.