Rush says Dems don’t have the votes

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by narkcop128, Dec 6, 2019.

1. ChuteTheMall

ChuteTheMall Wallbuilder and Weapon Bearer

"Make it stop!"
    They just want to hurry up and get it over with as they know support, in the public and in the Congress, is shrinking day by day.
    Stand by for school shootings and other distractions.

2. Maxx702

Maxx702 Rottweilers making America great again!

The Democrats have manipulated the Black Community for decades with lies and broken promises. I really hope they are getting wise to this.

I think the GOP would be wise to try to become more inclusive by appealing to all disenfranchised voters by preaching prosperity and liberty while pointing out the failures of government regulation and intervention as well as Democrat corruption.

hogship and Dirty bird like this.

3. Jade Falcon

Jade Falcon WTF EREN?!

4. lazarus66

lazarus66

Nixon resigned at about this point in the process. I wonder if history will repeat itself?

5. Jade Falcon

Jade Falcon WTF EREN?!

President Trump doesn't strike me as a quitter. But I suppose anything is possible.

CAcop and Teecher45 like this.
  6. newglocker10mm

newglocker10mm Texas Born & Bred

Not hardly. Biggest difference was that Nixon was guilty of the charges brought by the House. Not judged on hearsay and BS opinion, which would not be allowed the dignity of being called "evidence" in an actual legal proceeding.

7. Jon_R

Jon_R

I thought we want them to vote to impeach so it goes to the senate who can then control the witness list to get all the dirt out on the corruption by senior dems and deep staters.

Ukraine Energy company execs to say the Ukrainian govt gave them stuff to employ US politicans kids and politicans kept tax payer money moving to the Ukraine.

8. nerr

nerr

They SHOULD be looking like failures and unreasonable fanatics. But your list shows that they keep beating the rotting horses while picking up another narrative. They do this because up till now they have lost nothing with their lies and their side's shady (some probably illegal) dealings. Someone else said it here: they just want to keep making things sound terrible for Trump because he's presiding over 50-year low unemployment record, gave tax breaks to working people, told NATO allies to finally pay up, tells China to quit cheating.

I love that Dem's fixation on the Ukraine narrative as impeachable offense is uncovering not only similar behavior by then-VP Biden, but has exposed his son's dealings making flagrant conflicts of interest.

9. vikingsoftpaw

vikingsoftpaw DEPLORABLE ME!

The left is so deep into virtue signaling, that they believe they can virtue signal Congress into impeachment. They honestly believe that will just fall in line with their way of feeling. But that doesn't happen they will completely lose their sheet. Be prepared to be flooded by local Antifaisms and pink hatted females. Look for more Gelette type commercials too.

Glasgow, hogship and Jade Falcon like this.
  10. teeceetx

teeceetx

It's entirely possible Pelosi has thrown up her arms and told them to go ahead and do what she's argued against all along. Whatcya call a teachable moment.

11. DaleGribble

DaleGribble Sandwich!

I hope they have the votes, and if they don't I hope Team Trump has recruited some Republicans to vote yes on impeachment to get it to the Senate.

I know it will never happen, but a lot of swamp dwellers would **** their pants once they knew subpoenas were going to start flying left and right.

hogship and Mtnfolk75 like this.
  12. Just_plinking

Just_plinking

I'm sure he's right, but hope he's wrong. Lets light this powder keg and see what happens!

Call me jaded, but the longer I go on, the more I have this sinking suspicion that American politics is mostly just theater.

13. NMG26

NMG26

The wise have always said the same things, and fools, who are the majority have always done just the opposite.

Arthur Schopenhauer

hogship likes this.
  14. NMG26

NMG26

The game of history is usually played by the best and the worst over the heads of the majority in the middle.

Eric Hoffer

army_eod likes this.
  15. hogship

hogship A republic, if you can keep it! Silver Member

Pelosi probably is betting the whole issue will die in the HOR vote......but......

.....I keep asking myself if Trump really wants this impeachment to end in the HOR.......or, be sent to the Senate for a real look at the available evidence of corruption in our government.

There wouldn't be much surprise either way, and I suspect there very well might be enough R votes in the HOR to send it to the senate......:couch:

Caver 60 likes this.
  16. army_eod

army_eod US Army Retired, EOD, PM, PMP

Soros and Bloomberg like to piss their money away, because that is what it is. Senate will not remove Trump.

17. norton

norton

The definition of moderate in the D party today is a representative who wants Communism, but will only jail those who disagree rather then having them shot.

Glasgow and Bassman1985 like this.
  18. army_eod

army_eod US Army Retired, EOD, PM, PMP

Are you kidding. You must be a troll.

19. jr24

jr24

Plus he was bleeding public opinion and Republican support, Trump is gaining in the polls and the party is as United as I've seen it in his presidency.

20. M2 Carbine

M2 Carbine

If the Left did manage to impeach Trump there would be such hate between the "Left" and "Right" in this country that hasn't been seen since the Civil War.

The Leftist fools had better be careful what they wish for, they might get it.