Rumor: Debate commission considering a rule not allowing talk of Biden's corruption

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by B C, Oct 21, 2020.

1. czsmithGT

czsmithGT

I stand by my opinion it is fake news. Who else is reporting it? Did the head of the Debate Commission even mention something like that tonight when he was interviewed on Fox News?

2. mj9mm

mj9mm

i hear the first question has been changed to "what is your favorite Ice Cream flavor"...

Will Beararms and B C like this.

3. mmcbeat

mmcbeat

That should be the main, if not the only talking point at the debate.

4. 9XX19mm

9XX19mm

Better still... have the Feds take CornPop in to custody right on the stage after the debate. That’ll be a showstopper.

10or45 likes this.
  5. 10or45

10or45 NRA Benefactor Life Member

100%

6. mmcbeat

mmcbeat

I have already voted, but I wouldn’t go as far as to say that until after the final debate, then it’s all the Trumpster.

7. Kablam

Kablam

If Trump brings the laptop up, he needs to ignore Hunter’s issues and only speak of the corruption that Joe is suspected of.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2020
    PhotoFeller, ThatGuyYouKnow and NMG26 like this.
  8. CladderPup

CladderPup

You're not in the minority, but you are missing something big. Debates are for undecided voters. I doubt there's anyone on this website who is actually undecided. It's the year 2020. These people probably number in five digits, nationally. Possibly less. Specifically, Trump's debate performance was for a certain demographic.

Alpha men-- Doesn't matter what Trump or Biden do in the debates; most of these guys made up their minds for themselves over the past several years and aren't going to be swayed at the last minute by something as insignificant as Trump's demeanor. Don't underestimate a man's ability to "stick to his guns."

Beta men-- Most are not going to vote for Trump anyway because Trump, the biggest alpha in the country, makes them feel very uncomfortable by forcing them to compare themselves to him and finding themselves lacking in masculinity.

Married women and single women with children-- In many cases they will vote with their children's futures in mind. The Democrat riots this past summer are still fresh in people's memories. Yes, they still remember how they felt as they bought their first guns this past year. Granted, this doesn't apply to all married women, but, like alpha men, the radicalized feminists (basically, they act like men with boobs) aren't going to change their opinions based on a debate.

Single women-- Here's the big swing demographic, IMO. And ladies, I hate to say it, but you know it's true: "nice guys finish last." Trump going all-in with verbal aggression and debating two opponents at once was anything but nice. As I have been leading up to, women respond to displays of male aggression different than other men do. They like it. They want to see more of it. They want that guy fighting on their team. If you want proof, just look at the guys the hottest women you've ever known have preferred to date. Spoiler: it's not the nice guys.

jcm3 likes this.
  9. G33

G33 Frisky! Millennium Member CLM

Only Biden will be allowed to talk?
    :)

Will Beararms likes this.
  10. thewitt

thewitt

If I were Trump I would skip the debate and create several commercials telling the world why.

11. Pythonman

Pythonman

I’m starting to think Trumps political advisors are screwy.

Also, I agree with BigBluefish, skip the damn debate and give the speech from the Oval Office. Trump already got rope a doped and double teamed at the first debate. He should have easily dispatched with those two IDIOTS. Then he does the Town Hall with that skank. Sure, he got to spar with her but it was another SETUP and it did him no favors. So now the setup is being planned day by day for the next debate and what, he’s just going to march in there like a dumb **** to get crapped upon on live TV a third time?? No ****ing way should he let himself in for this.

czsmithGT likes this.
  12. DocCasualty

DocCasualty Wolverine

These Presidential debates have been a sham for a long time. Dump the moderators and adopt a Lincoln-Douglas debate type format. Let the candidates present their views to the people, not a censored, crafted Left wing driven dumpster fire.

czsmithGT likes this.
  13. bill123

bill123

At the end of every two minute segment he should state " And now the opinion of the Communist Party of China"