Glock Talk banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts
My wife loves hers and my co-workers buy them 2 at a time they like them so much.
I like them so well I bought three.
One with Crimson Trace laser.
One without.
And a spare in the safe.

I do a LOT of low light laser shooting.
I have 11 SR22 magazines, so when I shoot the SR22 it's usually at least a hundred rounds at a time.

There's no telling how many Wal Mart 550 bulk packs have gone through the first SR22.
I seldom clean it, but it's always ready to go.
Very seldom malfunctions and when it does it's the cheap ammo.

Ruger is making some good guns since old man Ruger died.

You need professional help
True.

And my doctor is no help. He's a bigger gun nut than me.
A few weeks ago I gave him 2,000 rounds of 22LR because he ran out.

I am getting worried. I don't like Glocks, but recently I bought a Glock 42................... and I like it. :shocked:

Racer88, you're missing mag #1!!!

My SR22 eats everything I feed it, but it took me a while to realize I was accidentally moving the safety while shooting. Suddenly the trigger would act like it was broken. VERY little resistance to movement.

I've got the threaded bbl on mine, just waiting for the tax stamp!

I also have the P22 and M&P-22, enjoy them all, and the 15-22 also. I use a 5.56 can on the 15-22. (Shhhhh!)

I do belive that Ruger missed a step in the making of the barrel of my wife's SR 22. The rifling is a mirror finish but the chamber and throat are rough at best. The chamber shows heavy machine tooling marks, and there is no transisition from the throat to the rifling. It's as if they put all the work into the bore only to run a drill bit into the breach to form the chamber. After a lot of time polishing the chamber and throat, it now functions like it should, no leading, no FTE's. My problem was with unplated ammo (Remington thunderbolt), and anything Federal. It ran every thing else just fine. Now, it runs all of it. After doing a U tube search I did find that I was not the only one with the problem.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.