close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ruger PC9- Glock mag conversion

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Wild Bill, Apr 4, 2007.

1. Wild Bill

Wild Bill

I'm looking for someone who can convert a Ruger PC9 carbine to use Glock 9mm magazines. I got tired of waiting for Gaston's carbine. J/K
    I know there was someone who did this but I can't seem to locate the info.

2. CCV

CCV Millennium Member

Are you having problems with the Ruger mags?

3. Wild Bill

Wild Bill

No. No mag problems. I just shoot a Glock and would like the pistol and carbine to share common magazines. Do you know who does the conversion?

4. CCV

CCV Millennium Member

That's a very good reason, unfortunately I haven't heard of anyone that has done that conversion.

Good Luck

5. sopmodm4

sopmodm4

The only time I ever saw or heard of one was right here on Glocktalk.I'd go for that little setup with a quickness.The Oly setup just looks weird and bulky,the KelTec feels super cheap and the carbine conversion unit weighs a ton and is ugly as hell.

A trim little carbine like a Camp 9 or PC9 would be smoking hot if it could use all these Glock mags I'm stockpiling and be a great gun for my kids when they get older.

Edit:Well it looks like Mr Ken Christie of www.1022central.com is the pioneering fellow who first did these conversions so maybe if we all ask him real nicely he might start doing them again or even start mass producing parts for such a conversion.

email him at: sales@1022central.com

6. Wild Bill

Wild Bill

I contacted Ken and he apparently doesn't do them. Checking around, I found that Lone Wolf used to do the conversion, also. JR asked me to check back in a couple weeks. He's considering doing them again. I have my fingers crossed.