close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ruger Mark 2 - Where to buy?

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by vertebra, Jul 22, 2006.

1. vertebra

vertebra

I'm new at posting, but i have been a lurker for a year and I do enjoy the informative threads here in BOC.I have been looking for the longest time for a Ruger MKII or any variant in the local gunstores but still no luck. I hope you guys can point me to the right direction. Even used rugers will do. Thanks very much

2. Valor1

Valor1 Range Bum

I am also looking for the same specifically the one with a polymer frame and 5 1/2inch bull barrel (aka Ruger 22/45). If you are looking for the other variants, visit any Twin Pines store (they are the local distributors of those Rugers).

3. Dok

Dok Rimfire Fan

i just bought one of the remaining ruger mark 2 competition with slab-side barrel. very nice. swerte lang kasi walang gasgas na demo ang nakuha ko.

twin pines distribute rugers. kaso ang naiwan ay mga demo units na lang. if you can visit one of their stores, ask for their inventory. dito sa twin pines davao may mark 2 (4 inch tapered barrel) and mark 2 target (7 inches tapered barrel)pa naiwan pa na demo. both in stainless.

yung 22/45 na mark 2 ay ubos na. kahit demo. :)

4. jundeleon

jundeleon

I just talked to a rep at twin pines makati cinema square earlier today.

She said there will be new stocks of Ruger rimfires including the mark 3 in about two months.

They still have the Smith and Wesson M22A with 6.5 inch barrel at Php 26,000. The four-inch SW M22A was sold out daw last gunshow at Php 19,500.

5. Dok

Dok Rimfire Fan

ang mahal na siguro ng mark 3:)