Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new at posting, but i have been a lurker for a year and I do enjoy the informative threads here in BOC.I have been looking for the longest time for a Ruger MKII or any variant in the local gunstores but still no luck. I hope you guys can point me to the right direction. Even used rugers will do. Thanks very much

·
Range Bum
1,132 Posts
I am also looking for the same specifically the one with a polymer frame and 5 1/2inch bull barrel (aka Ruger 22/45). If you are looking for the other variants, visit any Twin Pines store (they are the local distributors of those Rugers).

·
Registered
242 Posts
i just bought one of the remaining ruger mark 2 competition with slab-side barrel. very nice. swerte lang kasi walang gasgas na demo ang nakuha ko.

twin pines distribute rugers. kaso ang naiwan ay mga demo units na lang. if you can visit one of their stores, ask for their inventory. dito sa twin pines davao may mark 2 (4 inch tapered barrel) and mark 2 target (7 inches tapered barrel)pa naiwan pa na demo. both in stainless.

yung 22/45 na mark 2 ay ubos na. kahit demo. :)

·
Registered
530 Posts
I just talked to a rep at twin pines makati cinema square earlier today.

She said there will be new stocks of Ruger rimfires including the mark 3 in about two months.

They still have the Smith and Wesson M22A with 6.5 inch barrel at Php 26,000. The four-inch SW M22A was sold out daw last gunshow at Php 19,500.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts