GlockTalk Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
And hopefully they will make some with nice shiny good looking wooden stocks like my 70’s model has .

·
Huge Member
11,168 Posts
I think Ruger would be wise to keep the Model 60 in production. I have had several people shoot both the 10/22 and the Model 60. While many like the 10/22, there are a number that prefer the Model 60.
The Model 60 is the most popular 22 in history. It's been sold for 60 years just about everywhere. Something like 11-12 million have been sold. I think it the most prolific sporting rifle in history and something like only the AK47 has produced more overall. I think Ruger will keep it.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Just go over to Gunbroker and see what the Marlin 1895 SBL's are going for now its insane.
When basic Remlins started crowding the price of classic JMs, I went with a classic JM.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Was there before. Just get tired of the fear mongering that hasn't happened yet. The house is tight with more republicans this time around. If we hold the senate come Jan 5th the we should be in good shape. Time will tell.
Don’t forget executive orders.

·
Formerly retired EE.
13,345 Posts
I love my Marlin Papoose. The Ruger 10/22 take-down is nowhere as compact a package as the Papoose.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts