close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ruger 10/22 Tapco Intrafuse streamlight laser/light grip extras!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Derespina Knives, Feb 24, 2010.

1. Derespina Knives

Derespina Knives

I am the second owner of this gun. It's in VG+ condition, no major marks or anything other than normal use wear.
    I put about 200 rnds thru it flawlessly with Fed Bulk ammo.
    I added a Streamlight Laser/Light combo foregrip which is very bright and the laser very clear. However, it takes 4 batteries and adds a little weight to it. With the inclusion of a scope this would balance out well.
    The Flash hider is pressured screwed on but the screw is stripped. It can be removed with a little elbow grease but it looks very cool and does hide the flash well.
    Included are the 10 rnd Ruger mag, a 50 rnd Ram line plastic lipped mag that works great but is a little worn and a 25 rnd Butler creek which is a steel lipped mag and excellent! You also get the angles stem for the buttstock and the original Ruger Box.
    Here's an extra, a Pro Mag 50 rnd Drum mag! BUT and I MEAN BUT, it needs to be sent back. Apparently Pro Mag had issues with these and they do not fit correctly hence the round doesn't chamber or fire.
    It's a nice durable feeling, quality looking magazine but the specs are a tad off. I called Pro Mag and they took it back once already and "fixed" it. Well, it is exactly as it was and from the looks of it they must have just exchanged it or forgot to fix it. This thing cost me about $75.
    I called Pro Mag again and they will take it back an assured it will be fixed or replaced with the updated features to make it work. Turn around time was about 2 weeks.

You can have this whole package for $300. FTF or $340. shipped to an FFL.
    This would normally cost you around $500 with all the extras. If you use paypal(I know, I know) add 4% Postal M.O. works too! OR cash for FTF.

I know it's unecesarry in PA to transfer a rifle at an FFL but I don't take chances, IT MUST BE

TRANSFERED at one of my FFLs. I do all my buying, transfers etc at one of 3 places:

1. Claytons Hunting and Fishing on 611 on Horsham. About 2 miles down the road from me.
    2. Tanners Sports center in Jamison on Old York Rd. About 6 miles away from me.
    3. Abington Gun Sports about 1 mile down the road in Willow Grove.

Abington is the most expensive so its your choice. Buyer pays transfer fee!

Last edited: Mar 13, 2010
  2. Derespina Knives

Derespina Knives

3. Derespina Knives

Derespina Knives

This might be the last time around folks...

bttt

4. Derespina Knives

Derespina Knives

BTTT, nice gun here folks.... get yer plinkin' on...

Last edited: Mar 13, 2010
  5. Derespina Knives

Derespina Knives

Officially, positively, the last time around. :tongueout:

6. Derespina Knives

Derespina Knives