GlockTalk Forum banner

81 - 100 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
This never ending drama suggests that allowing early voting is not good.
This is the reason why Democrats were pushing hard for early voting, around labor day that's all you heard was vote early etc. They knew this was coming out, think about the millions who may have voters remorse now. Talk about a boomer-rang effect..........I already spoke to several clients who were democrat, voted early and they are livid.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Well, what's the update? News? When is my October surprise? I need to here that "JOE" is/was involved in something, not his idiot azz son.

·
Registered
30,841 Posts
This is the reason why Democrats were pushing hard for early voting, around labor day that's all you heard was vote early etc. They knew this was coming out, think about the millions who may have voters remorse now. Talk about a boomer-rang effect..........I already spoke to several clients who were democrat, voted early and they are livid.
They may win the battle but lose the war. Can you imagine the fallout of an absolute corrupt politician being elected president?

·
Registered
30,841 Posts

·
Pharaoh
34,502 Posts
https://rudygiulianics.com/

http://rudyscommonsense.com/

Money went from China, Ukraine, etc. to Biden's Brother, son, daughter who in turn to give Joe 50% of what they got from these countries.

No laws is broken, because no money was given to Joe from these countries.

View attachment 852768

Not so fast.

There are laws against structuring money transfers to hide the source of the money.

There are also income tax payment requirements for gifts. So if Hunter gifted the money and didnt claim it as a gift and pay the taxes, well, then tax evasion.

If Joe received the money as income, then there should be a record of said income in tax forms (could be as simple a W-9)

·
Anti-Federalist
17,694 Posts
Won't matter in regards to the election.

·
Registered
9,655 Posts
It's all about....... ti....ti............ti......................timmmmm...........................timing....

·
Registered
13,886 Posts
Money went from China, Ukraine, etc. to Biden's Brother, son, daughter who in turn to give Joe 50% of what they got from these countries.

No laws is broken, because no money was given to Joe from these countries.
Ok, let's pretend no laws were broken with this. As Joe was VP during the time, it was clearly unethical. Now let's go back to when Joe threatens the Ukraine official to with hold aid if the prosecutor isn't fired and look, the prosecutor was fired. Now correct me if I am wrong, but they impeached Trump after accusing him of doing the same thing. The difference is we have Joe on tape and proof of the prosecutor being fired.

·
Registered
674 Posts
They may win the battle but lose the war. Can you imagine the fallout of an absolute corrupt politician being elected president?
It won't be that bad. It already happened in 2016, except he wasn't a politician.

·
Registered
910 Posts
I'm surprised how many liberals don't care about pedophilia.
Most Biden voters only care about getting rid of Trump. That is job 1. That is all that matters right ow to them.

If it turns out Biden is a pedo, or corrupt, that is job 2. Failure to understand the utter hate the left has for Trump, is one of the reasons Trump is unlikely to win. Ironic, as Trump properly understood the utter hate for HRC and capitalized on it.

Joe will be the first candidate to literally stay home during the homestretch and win.

81 - 100 of 124 Posts