GlockTalk Forum banner

41 - 60 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
That would link the laptop and the corruption emails to Hunter and Biden, right?
Could be. I hope so. I think that evidence has already been presented and should investigated instead of “fake” investigating it being Russian collusion again.

·
Pharaoh
34,484 Posts
I hope this takes Biden down.

But that said let’s assume Hunters laptop has pictures of him engaging in sex acts with minors.

Did Joe know?

Did Joe try and cover up a crime?

What was Joes involvement in the story?

Are there compromising pictures of Joe? (I would think with 47 years in govt he would not be so stupid as to have such blatantly incriminating photos)

·
Premium Member
513 Posts
Are we supposed to be reassured by the fact the FBI has the laptop and have had it for nearly a year?

It has been deep sixed.
You sir, are incredibly insightful...the laptop will probably turn up damaged and unable to provide any information. Hillary's crew of computer experts are on the way!

Case Closed

·
Registered
444 Posts
Not very secret when you report it on your tax returns, is it?

He didn't report it as a personal asset because it's a corporate asset.

Even by what it says in the article, he followed the law in both the US and China, and paid taxes due in both countries.

There is nothing illegal about doing business in another country. Man, you guys are really getting desperate.

·
Registered
14,664 Posts
Just drop it all and stop playing suspense games already.
Agree. I really don't get the cheesy bad showmanship. It's getting to be like a bad magic show. Even when the rabbit does come out of the hat, you don't care anymore cuz the guy's an a-hole.

Reactions: Upgrayedd

·
Rational
14,223 Posts
I can neither confirm nor deny the source of this picture. Supposedly, it's a text to Joe from Hunter, found on the Laptop. Supposedly, the person in question was 14 years old.

Taken from 4Chan:

·
Premium Member
24,806 Posts
I hope this amounts to something.

But unless (as said) Biden knew, covered up... it shouldn’t matter. Except Biden sr actions to women, especially young girls.
IMO it half the info is true. Trump should give America a early Christmas present. The FBI exposes those who hid evidence, prosecutes those it can, cleans house. If info on FBI is true every senior agent should offer the President his resignation if they were connected at all to this. But be allowed to explain why they didn’t know, or who they reported it to.

·
Stop the steal!
17,294 Posts
Oh s***, I’m just so frick’n crazed I don’t know what day it is. I’ve got Biden Derangement Syndrome!!!
:laughabove::animlol:

You and me, both jeanderson.......

This election cycle has been particularly nerve-racking. It's the kind of feeling you get when you don't know if you're going to lose something very near and dear to you....America.

The closest experience in life I can remember being like this, is when my Dad was hospitalized. Things looked grim, and I didn't know if he was going to make it or not.......(Sorry to say that he didn't make it.)

·
Registered
9,095 Posts
So what its the obvious turn out of the Democratic Vote early in the cycle, that cannot be changed.
If you think election day will bring a red tide, it cannot on election day erase what's already done.

Snooze we lose.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
That's not how it works.
He drops everything on Wednesday, the media buries everything by screaming 'All of it is Russian disinformation' on Thursday, and everyone forgets about it by Monday.
But when you drip, drip, drip, everyone is waiting to see what's coming next. It's like a TV series with the season cliffhanger finale broadcast on November 3rd.
Exactly, its strategy, dropping selectively will cause the rats to react a certain way depending on the drop. Creates movement, Its a way to cause a reaction or prove a theory. This also slow walks the case so people can fully understand what is happening. Propels people to realize the magnitude and force the MSM to expose themselves more. Me personally, I understand it and want the whole dump in order to move on to prosecution quicker.

41 - 60 of 124 Posts