close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Rough Textured Grip

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by 520fd, Jun 22, 2010.

1. 520fd

520fd

I just bought a G23 with the rough textured grip. When I wear a t-shirt and an iwb holster, the grip tears my side apart. Ouch.... How does one go about fixing this? Houge rubber grip cover? Thanks Jerry

2. JR

JR Moderator Millennium Member

Hogue grip is a good start. You may even be able to use tape for short term use.

I had a similar issue with my KelTec digging into my side when I carry using their clip. I was able to overcome the issue by simply pulling my shorts (underwear) up to the point where the gun no longer touched my skin. Works great! I also figured if I pulled my shirt up (to expose my high riding shorts) I would look cool (far out, or whatever the word is now) like any other gansta (gangster) in the hood (your housing area).

3. 520fd

520fd

I actually have a Hogue grip on order through E-Bay but got lost in the mail somewhere. I'll try some of the other things you mentioned. Thanks. I don't think I'll use the pulling up of the shorts thing. I don't like wedgies. Sorry to paint such a bad picture. Thanks again. Jerry

Last edited: Jun 27, 2010