Home > Political & Other Important Issues > Leisure > The Lighter Side > Rosie O joke

Rosie O joke

1. Rosie O'Donnell and her driver are cruising down a country road one evening when a cow runs in front of the Mercedes. The driver tries to dodge the cow, but ends up slimming into it, instantly killing the animal. Eyes brimming with tears, Rosie implores her driver to go to the farmhouse and explain to the owners what had happened. About an hour later, the driver staggers back to the car in disarray. He's holding a bottle of champagne in one hand and a cigar in the other. "How did it go?" Rosie asks. "Well," the driver says. "The farmer gave me this expensive champagne, and his wife gave me this cigar, and their daughter made mad, passionate love to me." "My God" Rosie says. "how did that happen?" "I just walked up to the door and said, "I'm Rosie O'Donnell's driver, and i just killed the cow."

2. LOL!!;f ;c

3. ;i ;j ;i ;E;i ;j ;i

4. ROFLMAOWPIMP ;i ;i ;i

5. ;a HAHAHAHA

6. That was toooo good to ever happen.Did you know her has has worn out three bodies already,and just look at the forth one.

7. Great slip! I'm picturing Rosie "slimming" into a cow. ;e

8. Rosie's still around? I thought she'd drowned? I could have sworn I heard on the radio she was found face down in Ricki Lake . . .

9. ;f