Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.
Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by G29Reload, Oct 8, 2012.
Obama's record makes this go around hard for you guys, doesn't it?
Say what? Not following you, sorry.
You guys gave up trying to use Obama's record to get anybody to support him, a long time ago, didn't you?
That' okay. We don't blame you.
Well said my friend.
Mitt is the ONLY choice we have. If you think he's bad, consider what O'Bama would do to gut the Constitution. Seriously, get over the "I don't trust Mitt because..." comments and wake up. Hold your nose if you must, but Vote for Mitt.
I'm not trying to use anything to get anybody to support obama.
All the butt-hurt can do is trot out anachronisms, ancient history as though anything ever said is written in stone and can NEVER change.
I give him credit for not being stuck on stupid.
Give the guy a break Stu, he's just trying to make enough money to buy his viagra.
Like Roberts? I'll pass.
Seems succinct to me.
I doubt he'll let a written NRA interview get in his way when he needs to compromise with some "common sense" legislation that helps him in other ways.
That isn'r news, we know you want Obam to get more nomination because his have a 100% anti-gun record, why mess with success, right?
No, I'd like someone that actually supports our constitution, like Paul or Johnson to make SC nominations.
How is your "constitutionalist", within the bounds of the Constitution, going to accomplish anything without having members of his party in Congress to support him?
Mabe by "Executive Order" like Obama?
To be fair, no one can predict a turncoat. Every president has had one.
The best you can do is all you can do. You still have some control because most do roll as advertised, but sometimes a stinker ends up in the batch.
Seriously, no one saw that one coming until the final week when the AZ case had people scratching their heads a few days before. Even then no one put two and two together.
He could get screwed by a turncoat too. What would you do then? There are no guarantees with SC judges.
The givens are:
- The Democrat Party and platform is anti-2A
- Obamas record is anti-2A
- Bidens record is anti-2A
- Obama would nominate up to 4 more anti-2A Supreme Court judges
- Obama issued orders for the Fast and Furious operation, registering gun purchases in the four southern border states, promote the UN Gun Ban Treaty, and use the ATF to harass legitimate gun dealers. He would issue regulations and executive orders governing every aspect of gun and ammo ownership and commerce.
- There will be no genuine investigation of Fast and Furious and it may be years before the civil contempt enforcement will find any resolution in the Federal courts.
- The GOP and platform is pro-2A
- Romneys record is pro-2A
- Ryans record is pro-2A
- Romney and Ryan are campaigning on a pro-2A platform.
- President Romney would appoint up to 4 pro-2A Supreme Court Justices
- President Romney would appoint a new Attorney General, release all the Fast and Furious documents to Congress and we would see a full investigation and prosecution.
In 2008 Romney was rated "B" by the NRA and Obama was rated "F". Since then, Romney has only become more pro-2A and Obama more anti-2A. Romney would be a much better President for gun-owners than Obama.
Ditto. I'm hoping he doesn't change his mind back. At least unlike his opponent, Romney has apparently had a change of heart. Perhaps losing to Dick Clark's grandpa four years ago gave him the wake-up call he needed.